Ratings for Dr. Laura Rivera

I have been her patient for last seven years and I have referred her to many of my friends.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr Rivera is thorough, compassionate and effective. All correspondence is acknowledged. Appointments are convenient. I have recommended Dr. Rivera to many friends, who have thanked me for the referral.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

She is patience and listens. However, she does not seem to understand that when you go to a doctor you want answers to your illnesses and, therefore, many times you need to be tested to find the answers. So, she does not tests you beyond the standard blood and urine tests. Usually, she blames all my new medical problems/symptoms to my thyroid problem. Having had thyroid disease for many years and read a lot about them, I know better than that. When I go for a new symptom or illness, I leave the office with more questions and frustration that I had before.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Wonderful doctor. No matter how busy she is, she makes me feel like I am the only patient in the office. I never feel like she is rushing to get on to the next patient. I highly recommend her to family ad friends. Very compassionate.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

The best her and her staff. No matter what I lways feel like they really care about me!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Several people i know go to dr. rivera. she is a good doctor, however, she seems uncomfortable giving medicine. generally, it's a great policy. however, when one has a medical condition that exacerbates even the slightest cold, dr. rivera seems reluctant to bend her rules. i have waited very long in the waiting room for her on many of my visits. overall, a good doctor.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Dr. Rivera is an excellent doctor. She takes all the time necessary to address your needs, and remembers everything about you when she sees you again. She is very thorough, and will not hesitate to refer you to a specialist when needed. She will also see you the same day most of the time when you call.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2008

Does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist if she is not sure.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Rivera for years. She is smart, caring, and just that little bit of tough. I moved 30 miles away at one point and drove up here to see her. I think the world of her. She is always on time. She's a good diagnostician. She cares about my health. And she makes time for me in an emergency.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

Dr. Laura Rivera's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hillsborough, NJ