Ratings for Dr. Steven C. Plaxe

Worst Doctor Ever! I found out through google that I was mis-diagnosed with LMS. He was no help. I recorded him saying it wasn't his job to look at pathology reports!!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Plaxe was the worst Doctor I have ever seen. He didn't listen to what I said and, because of that, put my health at great risk. Had I not seen another doctor, I would have died. Thank goodness I had the good sense to listen to my own body and not Dr. Plaxe's dangerous advice.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

Wonderful doctor, very calming..the best and the brightest defines Dr. Plaxe, he is never in a hurry takes all the time YOU need, making him behind sometimes, but he is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Good communicator. Takes as much time as necessary to answer all questions, even if this messes up the schedule.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

A very knowledgable doctor and skilled surgeon. He takes the time to explain your condition and treatment. Specializes in gynecological cancers.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

Dr. Steven C. Plaxe's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1981)

HealthPartners