Ratings for Dr. Sukdavah K. Uppal

Sent my baby for unnecessary procedures. Terrified my baby. Fraudulent claims. Long waits. Does not listen to parents. Children do not like her.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Great Doctor!!I have been trusting Dr.Uppal to care for my three children now for 9 yrs. She is a very understanding and caring doctor. If there is something to be concerned about regarding the health of my children she is the 1st to recognize it and treat accordingly. In those 9 yrs I have NEVER had to wait more than 10 min to be seen in her office and have always been seen the same day I call for an appointment. Her staff is very friendly and professional. Not only do they know my children and I by out 1st names but Dr.Uppal does as well.I would never consider any other pediatrician for my children.?

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Worst pediatrician I ever had. There is always at least a 45 minute wait after ur appointment time. She is rude and seems careless. She never speaks to my children, doesn't try to comfort them even when screaming. She once told me my baby "might have strep" and sent us home without confirming. She seems annoyed and barely answers any questions I have about my kids & never explains anything. Horrible experience every time we went, horrible doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Never listens to patients or parents and then I have to go back 3 to 5 days later when my child is even sicker then she will give meds I need a doctor who will listen and care so I have to pay double to see her I have no idea why she dose this but she dose she always says oh my child isnt very sick.... Somtimes I go straight to urgent care and always get results

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

Dr. Sukdavah K. Uppal's Credentials

• Guru Govind Singh Med Coll, Punjab Univ, Faridkot, Punjab, India (Grad. 1982)

HIP