Ratings for Dr. Chrysten E. Cunningham

Dr. Cunningham WAS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!! She had some family issues & was forced to CLOSE! Dr. Sandra Petersen at 619-497-2430 is taking patients who were Dr. C's. I found out by reading Reviews that thankfully gave me this info. Dr. Cunningham WAS the BEST and I wish her and her family all the best. I was not notified but , I'm sure her staff did their best. I have been to Dr. Petersen before and she is a good doctor. I hope this helps those of you that were not notified. You can write her old address & request your records. Best wishes to you Dr. Cunningham, you will be missed and were the BEST!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I like the fact that you have an appointmet for a certain time and your seen within 10 min or less. No waiting 1/2hr to an 1hr to then get seen in a rush like other doctors do, love the fact that she takes her time with you, she LISTENS, never had that with my OB in Florida, seems like I was always rushed. If you call Dr. Cunningham and she can't respond she will call you that same day within 1 hour or less I guess depends on how busy it is, unlike other doctors that get to you in a day or 2. Her staff is very friendly. No complaints whatsoever.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

We dont know whether Dr. Cunningham is good. We left after meeting her rude staff.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

I had a total hysterectomy and Dr.Cunningham did a great job. She is extremely professional and is very knowledgable in her field. She has also referred me to other doctors for different needs and they have been the best.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008

Young, progressive doc who seems to know a lot about her field - very friendly and listened to concerns. Only complaint is price - $230 for a 1/2 hour consultation on contraception options, no exam or anything! Only then did I find out that ins. wouldn't cover it...

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

Dr. Chrysten E. Cunningham's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal