Ratings for Dr. Stuart J. Fischer

I have had several orthopedic surgeries,TKR,rotator cuff,and lamanectomy by several different surgeons. Dr Fischer preformed a total hip on me one month ago. I haven’t had a surgery go so smoothly. Dr Fischer has taken time with me on every visit and has truly shown a sincere interest in my progress and wellness. His staff is also the best. He is, in my mind the best. Al Partelow,Westfield,NJ

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

I had an initial visit with Dr Fischer recently. My purpose for the visit was severe right knee pain. After having knee injections numerous time and all types of knee braces and two knee surgery nothing seemed to help. All of these procedures above were performed by another orthopedic doctor. Let it be known that on my first visit with Dr. Fischer he did a full examination including x-rays and diagnosed me with a bad right hip. How surprise and shocked I was to hear this unexpected news. A right total hip replacement surgery was the answer. Dr Fischer explained the whole procedure step by step. Surgery was scheduled and done as explained. I was very much satisfied with the surgery and Dr Fischer's bedside manor was remarkable. I would highly recommend Dr. Fischer and his wonderful staff who is need of an orthopedic specialist. Dr Fischer is 100% the way to go. Thank You Dr. Fischer.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

I recently came to Dr. Fischer for a hip replacement, having been referred by a former patient. Dr. Fischer was not only easy to talk with, he took the time with me to thoroughly explain my condition as well as the surgical procedure. I instantly felt relaxed and confident, which was important to me since this was my first major surgery. He really cares about the person and that comes through, not only with him, but with his staff as well. The surgery went beautifully as did the recovery. I have nothing but the highest praise for Dr. Fischer

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Total Knee Replacement. There are no words.... No pain. Cane on week 2. Driving week 3. Dr. Fischer and his staff wonderful. Dr. Fischer sits in the chair and talks to you. I've never had a physician like this. I never felt rushed. I mattered.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

He was absolutely wonderful with me when I had to have my knee replaced. I was up and about within a week which I didn't think was even possible after such a serious surgery at my age. Also, has a wonderful bedside manner and I felt very comfortable with the entire process. Would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Dr. Fischer performed a successful surgery on my Achilles Tendon. He was easy to communicate with. I would recommend Dr. Fischer because he is very professional and experienced along with his staff.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

I had a total hip replacement 2/18. Six weeks post op I'm feeling great. Walking without a cane and driving as well. Ready to hit the treadmill. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends. M. Evans

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

I had a lingering problem that was misdiagnosed as a failed back. I went to Dr. Fisher and he immediately diagnose that it was my hips and not my back that was causing pain when I walked. He was extremely thorough in explaining the procedure and the recovery. I underwent the total right hip replacement and within a month I was walking on my own with no pain. He is a true professional and his staff is outstanding. The only regret that I have was not going to Dr. Fisher earlier. I am back to work, full activities with no discomfort at all.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Simply the Best! Needed knee replacement for many years and honestly if I knew it was to be this easy I would not have waited this long. There is rehab and can be tough early, But, walking on my own in a few days, awesome! His explanations , plan and results, were clear, informative and first rate. He truly is "The Guy"...

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Hip Replacement. Dr. Fischer was very thorough and detailed and took his time to explain things. There was no pressure for me to have surgery and when I chose to, his staff was extremely helpful with the process. My recovery has been very quick with little discomfort.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Stuart J. Fischer's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Summit, NJ