Ratings for Dr. Daniel K. Davidian

Dan and his wife Tracy are, simply put, incredible dentists. I feel lucky to have found them when they were just beginning their practice. They have helped me with several 'middle-age' dental problems, including a few caps and root canals, along with the normal 6-month work. In addition, Tracy and Dan helped me with cluster headaches by fitting me with a custom orthodic that has reduced by clusters by about 80%. This has meant a significant enhancement to my quality of life. These two are infinitely knowledgeable, caring, devoted to their profession and family, and keenly concerned and devoted to their patients. They have even come in off a vacation to help me during a dental problem before! If you have the opportunity to become a patient, do not hesitate -- you'll be glad to counted amongst their 'family'.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Dr. Davidian is an outstanding dentist, and has an office atmosphere of kindness and respect. I have spent most of my life avoiding dentists due to experiencing incompetent dentists as a young person. As a result of Dr. Davidian's patience, expertise, and compassion, I do not experience fear or anxiety as I did in the past. I am grateful for the years of empathetic care provided by Dr. Davidian and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I have been a patient at this practice for many years, going back to the days that Dr. Pezdek owned the business. My experience has always been positive. The level of care is first rate and the staff is friendly and accommodating. I've never experienced any issues with scheduling. Only once have I experienced anything of a more urgent nature, and on that occasion the appointment was within 24 hours. For those of you that have any type of fear of dentistry, or have a gag reflex, this the place to go. Whether you are in the need of major care, or just a cleaning, you will be treated with both sensitivity and a complete awareness of your concerns. I didn't choose to have a gag reflex, but do have the choice of going to a dentist that will address my dental needs with both understanding and professionalism. I get that with Dr. Dravidian and his entire staff.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Daniel Davidian is a fabulous dentist. I had a terrifying experience as a child when baby teeth were pulled at two different times, resulting in unhappy dental visits for many years. Dr. Davidian pulled two wisdom teeth using sedation. He explained fully and in a calming manner exactly what he would do. I vaguely remember following his instructions but felt no pain or anxiety. I do remember him dancing me into my husband's arms ( to steady me). I went home and slept very comfortably. He called to check that everything was satisfactory. I have had check-ups with both Dr. Dan and Dr. Tracy Davidian. They are both caring and highly competent dentists.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

My first visit to Dr. Davidian was so different from those I have had with others dentist. I was nervous and almost crying. However by the time I left I was at ease, and laughing. It was such a relaxing experience for me. The staff was thoughtful,considerate and compassionate. Always putting my issues and concerns first. They are the very best team I have ever encountered. Dr.Dan and Dr.Tracy and their great staff are very special to me. Thank you for all you do...

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

After 10+ years of no visits to any dentist, it was time. Dr. Dan removed and replaced all my childhood silver fillings with tooth colored new fillings. Corrected all my other remaining issues, all within a reasonable time frame. I had to heal from minor surgery procedures in between. I did sedation 3 times and after my trust level with Dr. Dan and staff was established, I have graduated to Nitrous for my last and final "big" appointment. When I was a kid, a hammer and chisel seemed to be cutting edge dentistry. Big fear of going to dentists. Technology and Dr. Dan and staff have made dentistry understandable, gives options for treatments and takes time to meet with you. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. Davidian and his entire staff provide a level of care that exceeds all expectations. The experience from the moment you walk in the door to the minute you receive a call from his staff, just to check in on you, well after you return home sets the standard others should strive for. I am constantly amazed at the way both Dan and his wife Tracy work to make patients feel comfortable while at the same time make their staff know they are appreciated. They work as a team and manage to handle multiple patients while making them feel they are the only people there. I would and have recommended them to friends and family and I don't mind driving from Chapel Hill to receive the level of care they provide.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

DR. DAN DAVIDIAN AND HIS STAFF HAVE ALWAYS TREATED ME WITH RESPECT AND COMPASSION. I HAVE HAD SEVERAL PROCEDURES DONE AT HIS OFFICE AND HE HAS HELPED ME OVER MY FEAR OF THESE. HE AND HIS STAFF PUT ME AT EASE AND HAVE TURNED WHAT USED TO BE A TENSE AND UNPLEASANT EXPERIENCE INTO A RELAXED AND FRIENDLY OFFICE VISIT. DR. DAN ALWAYS SEEMS TO HAVE THE CUTTING EDGE KNOWLEDGE AND THE LATEST EQUIPMENT TO MAKE THE PROCEDURES EASIER ON HIS PATIENTS. HIS STAFF IS WELL TRAINED AND EDUCATED.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

My son has a significant disability and grinds his teeth terribly. Dr. Dan and his team have continually worked long and hard to come up with a plan to help my son save his teeth. I've even recieved a phone call, after hours from Dr. Davidian as he checked up on my son after his procedure. For anyone with qualms about dental work, this team is top notch!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

GREAT STAFF. Unless u r willing to spend a lot of money, this isn't the place for you.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011