Ratings for Dr. Thomas P. Harries

Dr. Harries is a life saver. My husbands entire head and most of his face was burned in a structure fire and he was admitted to the ICU Burn Unit at St. Francis Hospital. Dr. Harries was an amazing surgeon. My husband came out of there with scars that are very un-noticeable unless he shaves his head. His face is just about perfect. I have never been so happy to have such a competent and qualified Dr. as I was having Dr. Harries treat my husband. We will ALWAYS be grateful to him for his knowledge and skill as a surgeon. I would go on this page and make a note of this every day if I could! We did not understand the enormity of this kind of tragedy until we were faced with it. But Dr. Harries helped us through it with his talent. An amazing man.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

In June 1977, when I was 15, Dr. Harries performed a breast reduction on me. Even 31 years later, I remember his kindness and the counseling and advice he provided. He was wonderful surgeon (every year at my mammogram, I get rave reviews about my scars!) and I will never forget him. I've married and moved to the Midwest, but I still think fondly of him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

Dr. Harries saved my life! I was burned in a fire and if it weren't for his encouragement I would have given up! The first night he treated me he kissed my forehead and told me I was going to be ok and I was b/c of him! His staff was amazing and made a difficult process better. Dr. Harries and his staff were kind and respectful of my relationships and family.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007