Ratings for Dr. Ronald W. Orr

I trusted Dr Orr’s words and it turned out to be a mistake: On June 17, 2016, Dr. Orr offered to put two provisional crowns on my teeth and promised to credit me back the charged amount when I come back to his clinic to install two permanent crowns on the same teeth in 2017. I trusted him and accepted his offer. Unfortunately, on Feb 20, 2017, while I was at his clinic, he declined to keep his promise, citing economic reasons. A lot of my money and time were wasted because of this. Another complaint I have at Dr. Orr’s office is the waiting time. Dr. Orr has a tendency to see many patients at once. While this is not uncommon in general dentistry, I had spent too much unnecessary waiting time at his clinic. My opinion: Asides from the above two points, Dr. Orr is a reasonably good dentist. Perhaps he is under pressure or otherwise he wouldn’t be conducting such kind of behavior. However, if this happened to me then it could happen to anybody. Be cautious.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Ronald spoke baby talk to my child and instead of asking him to open his mouth, pried his mouth open, completely out of line. He showed no respect or patience for me or my child and his bedside manner was horrible. Will never visit him again.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I would not call the office "State of the Art" as one other comment has. The chair in the "back" of the office is less than comfortable and a bit worn looking. However, the rest of the chairs are fine. Drs. Orr and Wilson have done excellent work for me. I have a number of dental issues and they have taken the time to explain the step by step process that is needed for each. They have also worked well with my insurance with no issues. I have never had any schedule issues as others say they've had.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Receptionist is cavalier and often makes errors! Like the other comment above, both my husband and I have received appointment cards AND confirmation postcards for an appointment. My husband was told he wasn't scheduled and, although suffering from a broken cap that had been done by Doctor Orr, was turned away! My experience was that I came for my appointment, with my appointment card in hand, only to discover they decided, at the last minute, to close the office! I did not even receive a courtesy call! I drove a half hour unnecessarily! When I called, I got the voice message but NEVER received a return call or an apology!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

I love Dr. Orr and Dr. Wilson. They are kind, explain any procedures ahead of time, and are careful with my medical information, too, which for example tells them why I have such dry mouth, and they then tell me the appropriate treatments to use (toothpaste type, etc.) I have had my routine dental work with them for years. Fortunately for me, my annual check-ups are covered. This is also the most advanced dentistry office I have ever seen. They have the latest equipment -- thy not only have my x-rays, they have them digitized-- and my photo with it! As my husband says, it is now more stressful to go to the eye doctor than the dentist!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Orr for routine cleanings and this would have been my 3rd or 4th visit all my appointments have been for the same time and when I arrive for my last appointment I was turned away and told that my appointment was for a different time even though my appointment card and reminder both filled out by Dr. Orr's staff said the time that I was there. I was told "oh well I am sorry but we do not schedule patients at that time". My time and efforts made to get to this appointment at the time the office told me to be there was totally disregarded. So I say to all just be carefully because if a business makes an appointment with you, send you a reminder of said appointment , then when you arrive on time they turn you away like it is your fault, what other unfavorable practices are the capable of?

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr. Orr does an excellent job of explaining the process and the purpose of the procedure he is/will perform. His pricing and expertise is great.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Dr. Orr,has one of the best dental offices in Ohio. His knowledge of denistry goes way beyond what I have imagined. He has a State of the Arts facility, and the office is very clean. my family and I feel very safe with Dr. Orr along with his wife Dr. Patrica Wilson who is also a dentist has the whitest teeth in AMERICA! humbly submitted, Mrs. Tonya R. Baines and Family

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007