Ratings for Dr. Kavitha Moolamalla

The secretary is the most unhappy and most rude lady. I haven't been back in a while because I don't want to deal with her. But the doctor is good. She will not see patients that say ahead of time that they won't be able to pay the visit in full at the time of appointment, which says a lot about the establishment itself, that they'd turn away sick customers because they want all of the money up front. But as far as her knowledge and general practice, she seems like she knows what she's talking about. Wait times are kind of long.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

My sister has been going to her for about 6-7 yrs. We love her! I am a caretaker for my sister so I always go in with her. She has spent up to 2 hours with us going over all issues and possible treatments for my sister. She also helps counsel my sister (and me) when we experience conflicts. I don't have any problems understanding her and when I have, she has been most patient and restated her comment so that I did understand. Her staff has always been sweet and understanding when we were late and disorganized. I do agree that I've felt more comfortable since she has moved to her new office by herself. I have even been considering changing my PCP to her.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

This doctor does not have a lot of knowledge. She seems very unsure about a lot of things. Not a good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Horrible.....english is poor wait time is terrible. Bad bedside manner

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

I love Dr. Moolamalla. I have been seeing her for 10 years and she is one of the most caring, compassionate and knowledgeable doctors I've ever seen. I would recommend, and have recommeded, her to several friends who were looking for a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Very discourteous, argumentative, will need to try another physician. Her nurse was great. Office staff upset about lost labs for other patients, and overheard billing issues and concerns by patients calling in. Was hopeful, but not the place for us.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

I have been Dr. Moolamalla's patient for more than 7 years and always go to her. She is patient and thorough! She actually took time to check out my nose when I was consistently seeing other docs for sinus or allergy issues. She said if it's blue, then you have an infection, or something to that affect. I was hooken. She has the heart of a saint, and her nurse, Loraine is also very sweet, kind and patient. Dr. Moolamalla takes her time, pays attention, and saw me for something completely unrelated to a regualar physician's regular day-to-day dealings and took care of the issue. The office staff that some people are referring to on here do not reflect Dr. Moolamalla or her nurses, or Dr. Billy Boring, Jr.'s nursing staff, for that matter.I wanted to point that out.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I LOVE THIS LADY! I've been seeing her for 10+ years and trust her advice and dx. She takes the time to explain and is not quick to medicate - which is a big + for me. Her receptionist is rude but worth dealing with to see Dr. M.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Wonderful person and doctor. Takes the time to visit with you - you are NOT rushed through. Very methodical in her work. Would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

What a great doctor. Helped me with blood work and other diagnosis.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. Kavitha Moolamalla's Credentials

• Siddartha Med Coll, Univ Of Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Ap, India (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Mckinney, TX