Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. PARKS

Thanks to Dr. Lisa Park, my son & I are here today! I joined Loudoun OB-GYN when I was pregnant w/my son in 2004. Dr. Park definitely stood out amongst her piers. I had to deliver my son @ 30 weeks due to HELLP. Her expertise & kindness is what got me through that horrible night. Every follow up visit, she was totally on top of everything. I didn't have to ask questions because she had already outlined what had happened & what the next steps would be. She helped guide me through the tough decision of risking having another baby & weighing it against the option of adoption. She partnered w/me to help me through a tough decision. I love her because she is extremely knowledgeable, detailed oriented, and picky, just like me. I thank God everyday that Dr. Park was there that night. I hold a huge amount of respect for her seriousness toward procreating. I wanted more children, but what I had wasn't worth the risk. I could die or my next child could be severely diabled. Thank you, Dr. Park!!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

She performed my c-section, and she did excellent job. My scar is healing well quickly, and I can tell she knows what she's doing. Yes, she always seems to be busy, but I had a good experience with my first child birth.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

I wouldn't go back - she is very curt and doesn't treat you well - I left feeling upset and like she threw a bunch of orders at me and I had nothing to say about any of it. Very aggressive!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

I had only one visit so far with Doctor Park. She was very nice and polite! She took time to answer all my questions. I hope my next visits will be as nice as the first one.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Dr. Park has no bedside manner and does not offer help when there are complications or post-birth questions. I changed offices after dealing with this office for 1 of my births.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

I have seen Dr. Park two times in the past and she had a professional manner. At my last scheduled visit I noticed after sitting in the office for a while that patients were not being called. When I ask the receptionist she was unfriendly and said yes they were running behind. People had been sitting there 30 to 40 mninuets past their appointments with no information. I left and found another doctor in the area that has better communication skills with her patients. Very Bad Office Staff!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Park for almost 7 years and she is awesome. I had an ectopic pregnancy last year and she performed my emergency surgery. She was very concerned for my health, took time to explain things to me and was available to answer my questions. She can seem a bit short at times but I think it's because the practice is always very busy. With that said, my appointments have always been on-time and I never feel rushed. She always chats and asks how things are going.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

Very tacky and unprofessional- stay away

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

I have not had the greatest of experiences with this Dr. and am currently looking for a new one. Dr. Park was always late, and she seemed to always be in a hurry. I always felt like I was annoying her with my questions. For the past year I have been trying to find a birth control pill that works for me. They give me horrible migraines. After doing my own research trying to find one that might work, I called her to let her know that what I was currenly on wasn't cutting it. As I began to ask her about the ones I had researched she seemed to get very impatient with me as I was taking my time in making my decision. Finally she blurted out, "I'll do whatever you want." When I hung up I felt as if she didn't care about what was in my best interest.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Park has a terrible bedside manner. She made me feel uncomfortable about being in my early twenties, single, and god forbid...sexually active (even if I do not have sex as much as some people my age, this was beyond the point to Dr. Park). She made me feel ashamed for having sex, and literally told me to wait until I have met someone I plan on marrying. Seeing that I do not live in a sitcom made in 1956, I find this to be ludicrous advice. Instead, she should have provided me with more through information about birth control as opposed to moralizing to me about pre-martial sex. In addition, she used "scare tactics" on me, in which she made condoms and the birth control pill sound more ineffective than both methods actually are. Doc stated many women still become pregnant every year who use birth control effectively. While I know this happens, her manner of explaining so to me came across as puritanical carping. I have since switched Ob-Gyns and have been a great deal happier.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008

Dr. Lisa M. PARKS's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Vienna, VA