Ratings for Dr. Carl Allan Schlosser

I have been seeing Dr. Schlosser for 3 years now and he has delivered two of my children. He has always taken his time with me and been very sensitive to my needs.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

I was assigned Doctor Schlosser as my primary physican when my other Doctor left for other areas. I have made a few visits to him and really was not very impressed. However, on my visit in October 2009 I informed Dr. Schlosser of some health problems, one of which was no engry and having a problem breathing. Doctor Schlosser scheduled me for a stress test within a day. As a result of the stress test, within 5 days I had open heart surgrey. The heart specialist informed my wife that I was a ticking time bomb and could of have had a fatal heart attack at any time. I had 5 blocked alterties, so needless to say I am now impressed with Dr. Schlosser and will not change.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

I went to him for a work physical he was rather nice. I believe he is also a OB/GYN for you ladies out there.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

Dr. Carl Allan Schlosser's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Lompoc, CA