Ratings for Dr. John R. McGee

There has NEVER been nor will there EVER be a better Doctor than Dr. John McGee!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Called after hours and left a message, next day first thing in the morning I got a call back and set appointment for the next day at 9am (first time patient). Showed up and they took me right in, Doctor very curtious, staff very helpful and friendly. Overall a very great experience, they made me feel comfortable and at ease, all tests done on premises, blood test, lung capacity, echo cardiogram, carotid artery sonogram, body scan. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

ive seen many doctores in the past and none were as caring and helpfull as dr mc gee. he spends time with all his patients and makes me feel like a friend. there should be more like him

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

I have begged for over one year for a return phone call and to have my medical records forwarded to my new doctor he does not return calls or respond to mail of several letters he is a disgrace

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

A physician...not merely a doctor. Compassionate, caring, dedicated to medicine and patient. Always concerned with the patients comfort as well as condition. Extremely hard working and innovative regarding treatment. An incredible listener. You are both lucky and blessed if you are his patient. I have been a patient of Dr McGee for over 15 years.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

Dr John Mcgee is a great doctor. He is courteous , polite and extremely competent. I would recommend him to anyone i know. ~ George Connolly

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

I have been with this doctor for a little over three years. He use to be apart of a group practice that disolved. He started off in Hoboken, but moved his practice to Bayonne without informing patients. This office does not communicate. It is next to impossible to get an appointment. So if you are sick you could see the doctor at the ER faster than getting in to see him. I live in hoboken and I do not like taking a half a day to go to the doctors office to sit for two hours and get a 5 to 10 minute visit. Dr. McGee is always running late but that is because he does not push through all his patient visits he treats all of his patients as people, but he is very forgetful so every time you see him you have to remind him of your case. It is always good to take notes. I would recommend to other patients to take their business elsewhere even though he is a great doctor. I think it is time to retire.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I was a patient for over 15 years. Last year he moved from Bayonne to Hoboken. A staff member requested I see another doctor since moving to Hoboken would create a whole new caseload. I was surprised. I hadn't visited the office for a few months. I was ill and said I would find another doctor later, but I wanted to be seen now. I was given a Saturday afternoon appointment. I asked that they double check that. They did. They called back and confirmed that same day, on the Friday before. I went to the appointment and the office was closed. This is extremely unprofessional and shabby treatment by a doctor for a long-time patient. I'm sorry this doctor chose to end our professional relationship this way. Be prepared for anything if you choose this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

The doctor is competent and courteous, but his staff is rude and incompetent. They never return calls or give messages to the doctor.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

Dr. John R. McGee's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Bayonne, NJ