Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Aron

super careing and gives me the time I need I have a weird illness and he is dedicated to the point of perfection to all, a super humanitarian. I love the way he loves all his patients and goes beyond normal for all, and volunteers this man is a super man. The staff is good, they are so busy as all the docs on the 6th floor in this office are busy. the staff is not good, is let go. They treat me well they know my name. if the doc is late, its due to a patient emergency not his lack of care or consideration, and if you were sick , he would be there for you too.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

he thinks he is the world's gift to medicine. spends a lot of time handing out fish oil. didn't help my husband at all.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2007

I had minor surgery by Dr. Aron and was in considerable pain for weeks afterwards. I felt he was not responsibe to the fact that I was in a great deal of pain. I needed the same surgery again so I went to another gastroenterologist and the post-op was completely pain free.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

Dr. Jeffrey M. Aron's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)

MB Health