Ratings for Dr. Richard D. Lee

I've had Doctor Lee for a more than 5 yrs and he is a great doctor. I would still have him as my primary if I didn't move to the east bay and changed medical plan. I'm considering going back to him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr. Lee is a WONDERFUL doctor. He listens, he is very knowledgeable,caring,understanding. He took such great care of my mother. She was very nervous about her surgery, dr. Lee held her hand and talked to her softly. His diagnosis is right on, his meds are the correct ones for treating the patient. He is Excellent. I tell everyone about him. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

Dr. Lee is the kind of doctor you won't believe still exists. He listens intently, knows intuitively what's going on both medically and emotionally, is open to alternative medical solutions (he employs a nutritionist on his staff!), and is very warm and concerned. And if all this isn't enough to make you love him, he has a llama! I can honestly say that in all my years of seeing doctors, there is no one who even comes close to Dr. Lee.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

Dr. Richard D. Lee's Credentials

• Spanish

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1988)