Ratings for Dr. Lawrence S. Meyers

Research for yourself before using. His reviews are truthful and ahead the reviewers advice. The board that gave this Dr a licence should be under review. Yes his office is that bad. Go to any other Dr before going hear. This man made my life a nightmare. And not only that car sales mans are more easy going polite and truthful then him with his overpriced products. So Please for your health and well being stay far away. This review was written from the Heart to help others .Wish you could leave less then one star It would be more well suited to this review.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I am VERY disappointed!! I came in because my physician had prescribed me medicine that was not working for me. It was for a condition called hyperhidrosis. Well, as soon as Dr. Meyer stepped in, he didn't even examine me. He started telling me that what was most likely attributing to my problem was stress and nervousness. He went on telling me I was probably overly emotional and too self conscious. Then, he examined me for 10 seconds and continued to tell me that I was normal, nothing was wrong with me and that I need to look into my emotions and not let that take over me. I have never seen such a horrible Dr. who was so condescending, trying to make me feel as if I was crazy and over emotional. I am definitely going to see another doctor. That was a waste of my time and money!!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Just an overall great experience with this dr. Takes his time with you, excellent bedside manner, very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I've been seeing Dr Meyers for about three years. I've never seen this condescending or rude manner that some of these reviews mention. I actually see the opposite, I think he is a quiet unassuming sort of person. He has been great with me. Professional and knowledgeable. I never wait more than 15 minutes (on a bad day) and I do believe he tries to keep costs down. I had a growth under a fingernail that he took a look at and said no need to biopsy. He said it would be painful and expensive and he was pretty certain it wasn't anything and he was right. A few months later it went away. I will continue to see him and recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Office was very rude. I had cortisone injections. Dr. Meyers had me keep coming back for more even though they were not working (180 each!). My last visit, they asked for me to pay upfront. I explained to bill me so I could put it through insurance as they had done on previous visits. They refused to see me. Dr. Meyers would not even come out to explain. FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Dr. Lawrence S. Meyers, in Westfield, New Jersey was the WORST Dr. I have ever been to.....I went in with a problem, explained that I wanted his 2nd opinion, he would NOT take a biopsy he said until he saw the results from the other Dr. I went to. As I tried to explain to him, what if I didn't tell him I went to another Dr. what difference did it make if he saw the biopsy results I am asking for his 2nd opinion to take another biopsy....Do you know what example this idiot Dr. gives me " Well let's say another Dr. told you your breast needed to be removed and you tell me remove my breast. I said OMG are you kidding me I am asking you to remove anything, I am simple asking you to take another biopsy and tell me the results you get. He is a complete idiot I don't know how he still has a practice and from I saw his office was empty and now I know why. Don't go to him because you are wasting your time, I got my $50.00 because after all he did nothing for me.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Did not help me at all. I found him rude and full of himself. At time time I saw him, he was selling beauty products. I felt I was in in a store with a high pressure salesman instead of in a doctor's office. Very unprofessional. I've been to many doctors in my life, and Meyers was the WORST.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

He has a very pleasant way about him, likeable and knowledgable. Yes they do try to keep costs down, amazing in this day and age. I would definitely go back again. Also met Dr Farag who was also great. Took time to print out what allergies were bothering my skin and also gave me a copy of my blood work w/o asking. Office wait was minimal (fair) Overall was a good experience.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Excellent doctor : helped me a lot.He saved me a lot of money. Very generous man.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

I love Dr. Meyers and his office. He is a talented and very experienced doctor. He is kind and caring, and very approachable. All my questions were answered, and I received excellent care. He is concerned about costs to patients. I received free samples of expensive medications from him. The staff was helpful and courteous.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Dr. Lawrence S. Meyers's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)