Ratings for Dr. Ted Louie

He is one in a million awesome doctor, very lovely .His patients are is his first priority.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Terrible doctor who did not listen to my problem at all, because he did not want to step on the toes of the specialist, that I was seeing, which was not available at the moment. On top of everything, dr. Louie talks about himself in third person, which is strange.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

I feel I was misdiagnosed when it came to having kidney stones. I should have been sent for a CT scan or X-ray to confirm or deny the existence of stones. Months later I was in surgery to remove one of two stones that had become too lodged to leave on its own. Now there are post op problems. If you do not agree with a diagnosis, disagree and fight for yourself or get another opinion! You must be your own advocate. You know your body the best.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

people dr, corncerned, follows up and is prepared when I get there

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

In my opinion, needs better understanding of the Tick-Borne disease Babesiosis when it co-exists with Lyme. He repeatedly accepted phone calls during my visit, as if my time was of no importance. He had the audacity to tell me that I would "look much sicker" if I had Lyme as long as I suspected. He did not know that it took me 5 hrs to ready myself for my appt, taking breaks every 15 minutes. He also did not know that I had been fighting this illness with herbs/supplements and every nutritional, complementary and alternative means I could manage to put together on my own. And how humiliating & degrading is it to have a modest, petite female patient try to hold together a conversation while trying to cover herself with a stupid paper gown designed for a HUGE person. I am glad that I had been advised of the possibility for missed diagnoses in tick-bite illnesses and sought out a second opinion quickly. A Vector-Borne Disease Specialist treated me & I saw great improvement in his care

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Dr. Louie is very thorough in his exams and has a very warm and professional manner. He is our primary care physician. We chose him because he brought our son through a very serious illness which has given us confidence in this doctor and his practice. Also he is young and not likely to retire anytime soon. My husband and I are seniors and Dr. Louie shares a practice with four other doctors which is also comforting for we know there is coverage at all times.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

Dr. Ted Louie's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in East Brunswick, NJ