Ratings for Dr. Ernesto A. Tolentino

2 hours and 15 minutes (after my appt time!!) to be sen for an appointment set 3 weeks prior. Told me to return In a week and I will absolutely be getting a second opinion elsewhere. Will not go back or recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. AT COMPLETION OF TREATMENT MY OUTCOME WAS EXCELLENT AND I LEARNED ALOT ABOUT MY CONDITION .

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Horrible Horrible Horrible!!! He is completely insensitive. Has a superiority-complex. Does not answer your questions. Speaks to you in a condescending nature and tone. Has made me cry almost every time I have had an appointment with him. He is a total jerk! I got stuck with him by accident.. I needed emergency surgery and he is who the hospital provided. DO NOT GO TO HIM! His staff is rude. He is never on time - if you have a 1:00 p.m. appt. you will be lucky to see him by 4:00 p.m. He is the absolute worst doctor I have ever dealt with!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

COmpletely messed up my mother's operation and she had to go to Mexico, her home country to get it fixed. DON"T GO TO HIM!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

He is one of the worst doctors that I have ever been to. Never answers questions directly. Answers you with a question. Also, his staff is very unprofessional and quite rude. Had to go to another doctor for correction. Stay away!!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

Dr. Ernesto A. Tolentino's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)