Ratings for Dr. Ivan Hucal

My family has had nothing but an amazing experience with Dr. Hucal. Dr. Hucal is very accommodating and everyone in the office clearly knows what he or she is doing. Two of my sisters and I have had treatments here and my parents (who now live in Manitoba) are tempted to come back for my little sisters just to have the same smooth experience that they had with us older ones. I would recommend Dr. Hucal to anyone (and have on several occasions). Thank you for making braces (a not-so exciting experience) bearable and even, on occasion, enjoyable!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

We moved here from Nova Scotia 1/2 way through my son's treatment and were sent to Dr.Ivan. Things went smooth and we really like him. All staff are great!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

This orthodontist needs a Reality Check! The $ signs in the eyes have multiplied ten fold over the years and the quality has decreased significantly. I sent 3 family members to this office for orthodontics service , the first two were satisfactory the remainder were not. 10 years ago Hucal was really into his work, relaxed, worked excellent with kids and had a more professional office staff. Now, he is uptight, money hungry, has a clicky office staff with brains the size of a pea. He does not have time or care about patient problems that come up. I will not be wasting anymore money here. I would not recommend this office. Red Deer doesn't have a whole to offer in regards to orthodontics so though it costs a bit more you may be better off going to Calgary/Edmonton for a better service and experience.

Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr Ivan Hucal is an amazing orthodontist, he truly cares about his patients and he is the most caring man you will ever meet ! If your looking for the best orthodontist in Red deer he's your guy! Well educated and his staff are so professional! If you want an easy dental experience for you or your kids call hucal ! he's been my go to orthodontist since 2004 ! Thank you Ivan for being apart of making my smile what it is today ! You are greatly appreciated !

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

As an adult patient with an extreme fear of dentists, who has now completed treatment...my experience with Dr. Hucal for my ortho treatment has been great. Some occasional minor discomfort but NO pain. He takes the time to explain the ongoing process. Options are always given regarding treatment and price and decisions are easier to make with the knowledge provided. Dr. Hucal has been very easy to work with and a pleasure to be his patient. The entire office staff are the most consistently friendly group of people I have ever encountered in a business. I have always been very impressed with the high staff morale, which is indicative of their enjoyment of where and who they work for. Thank you for all of your kindness and best wishes for your continued success in your ortho careers. My best regards....Nancy.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Staff is very friendly. I am always late for my appointment; my experience was kind of disappointing with Dr. Hucal.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Love this place!! Dr. Ivan Hucal is very knowledgeable, kind! I would and do recommend him to everyone!! The staff is friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Excellent treatment and friendly helpful staff. My complaint is that lately the soonest available appointments are over a week away even for problems causing discomfort. They don't seem to have time for their patients anymore. I'm very disappointed. A few years ago I could phone and usually get in the same or next day -now we wait a week.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I had my braces done by Dr Hucal as an adult patient . My teeth look great!! He is very patient, knowledgeable and his staff are very friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. Hucal has treated both myself and my son. He is warm, caring and very knowledgeable. And I am extremely happy with my results and continued care of my son.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016