Ratings for Dr. Ivan Hucal

As an adult patient with an extreme fear of dentists, who has now completed treatment...my experience with Dr. Hucal for my ortho treatment has been great. Some occasional minor discomfort but NO pain. He takes the time to explain the ongoing process. Options are always given regarding treatment and price and decisions are easier to make with the knowledge provided. Dr. Hucal has been very easy to work with and a pleasure to be his patient. The entire office staff are the most consistently friendly group of people I have ever encountered in a business. I have always been very impressed with the high staff morale, which is indicative of their enjoyment of where and who they work for. Thank you for all of your kindness and best wishes for your continued success in your ortho careers. My best regards....Nancy.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Staff is very friendly. I am always late for my appointment; my experience was kind of disappointing with Dr. Hucal.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Love this place!! Dr. Ivan Hucal is very knowledgeable, kind! I would and do recommend him to everyone!! The staff is friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Excellent treatment and friendly helpful staff. My complaint is that lately the soonest available appointments are over a week away even for problems causing discomfort. They don't seem to have time for their patients anymore. I'm very disappointed. A few years ago I could phone and usually get in the same or next day -now we wait a week.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I had my braces done by Dr Hucal as an adult patient . My teeth look great!! He is very patient, knowledgeable and his staff are very friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. Hucal has treated both myself and my son. He is warm, caring and very knowledgeable. And I am extremely happy with my results and continued care of my son.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

My youngest son was seen by Dr. Hucal at my request for a second opinion as another Red Deer orthodontist recommended treatment and I felt he was too young. Dr Hucal recommended waiting and monitored my son until he was old enough to commit to treatment. I then took my older son to see Dr. Hucal as well. After both boys completed treatment I decided to see Dr. Hucal as well to "fix" the relapse from my ortho when I was younger. Dr. Hucal cares about his patients and his staff and it shows. He is not at all about making a lot of money, he never once pressured any decisions. He is kind and compassionate, funny and very knowledgable. Don't make the mistake of going anywhere else, you might have to wait a bit but it's worth the quality of care you receive from both himself and his staff! He's a ten in our families books!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Right from day 1 of our 9 year journey with our daughter it's been a positive experience. We walk in the door and the front desk girls are super friendly; the same can be said as you continue in. Knowledgeable staff and we've never had to wait more than a few minutes. Our daughter needed extensive work and her smile today is beautiful. Dr Hucal himself told us he rated the end result at only 8 but short of breaking her jaw it was the best he could do. I'd say the end result was excellent and yes, we've already got as appointment for our youngest there!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. Ivan Hucal was the best! I had the hugest gap in my teeth and now my teeth look beautiful. I would recommend him to anyone. It's definitely worth the money. He is very knowledgable, professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Absolutely love this office! Results at its finest. Staff is all great!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016