You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ivan Hucal

Absolutely love this office! Results at its finest. Staff is all great!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Our first daughter went there for a consultation, he recommended that she didn't get braces ("save yourselves money", as the small overlap in her teeth gave her "great character". When our next child went there and he told us she needed significant treatment (no surprise to us) I trusted his opinion totally. A few of the ladies in the back although not too friendly were business like, the rest of the staff, including Dr. Hucal were awesome. The cost may have seemed high at first, but with 2 1/2 years of regular visits, many trips for quick repairs (which other orthos charge extra for) additional Herbst appliance as her teeth weren't adjusting properly, and the beautiful end result, this was well worth the investment.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I saw Dr Hucal for nearly three years of orthodontic work back in 2005. My experience then was fantastic. Little did I realize the quality of his work. I had gauged it by the overall appearance of the results and the compliments from others. Yet, since then, it's the dentists who have commented on how great the orthodontic work was that he performed! My gratitude to Dr Hucal and his staff (they were always very kind and accommodating) has increased over the years as a result. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Very unhappy! Watch out for this doctor! he will make you go broke! Had my daughter in for consulatation which he seems very knowledgable! Then agreed to treatment which included the appliances she was told she needed to expand her mouth after a close to 4500 bill which I though included her braces! Nope find out after a year and half of having appliances that braces were another 5-7K! I Like how they don't tell you that when she got appliances! The appliances them self cost 400 and I guess the other 4K is for her once a month appointment which was maybe 5 minutes long so apparently each visit was costing 335.00 for him to look in her mouth and say come back next month! After a year of turning this appliance and seeing him, he then states she now should have 3 teeth removed which was another extra bill which I had done at our local dentist! Do your research before giving this guy any money! Get a second opinion! I wish I did. That fancy new building he just renovated is all your paying for BEWARE!

Submitted April 16, 2015

My teeth look SO AMAZING! I have been self concious about my teeth for many years and didn't like the way they made me feel. But now, I can't stop smiling! I found Dr. Hucal to be extremely knowledgeable, detailed and a great guy to chat with. This is more than I would have expected. I have recommended him to others. This office is simply the best in the Red Deer area, and my friends would also agree. Overall an A++ experience.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Had to wait a bit. Staff was a bit unfriendly and know-it-alls

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

This office has become too busy. I have had to wait to see Dr Hucal for over an hour. My time is valuable and I don't appreciate the lack of respect making us wait.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

My child had a great experience with Dr. Hucal! The girls in the front and back are very friendly and knowledgable with every question that came up along the way. The only negative thing was the wait time, sometimes Dr. Hucal would pass our room several times before coming in, therefore our 30 minute appointment would turn into an hour appointment. Once we did have his attention things went Great!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr. Ivan Hucal's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely love this office! Results at its finest. Staff is all great! "

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent orthodontist! His staff are great, all professional and caring. Awesome results!"

February 9, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "We had an awesome experience in this office from start to finish! I would highly recommend!"

February 9, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Our first daughter went there for a consultation, he recommended that she didn't get braces ("save yourselves money", as the small overlap in her teeth gave h..."

July 21, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T4N0" to "T4R 3J5". Address has been updated from "None" to "3020 22 St, Suite 500, Red Deer". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14033583330".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Hucal for nearly three years of orthodontic work back in 2005. My experience then was fantastic. Little did I realize the quality of his work. I had ga..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Very unhappy! Watch out for this doctor! he will make you go broke! Had my daughter in for consulatation which he seems very knowledgable! Then agreed to treat..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My teeth look SO AMAZING! I have been self concious about my teeth for many years and didn't like the way they made me feel. But now, I can't stop smiling! I f..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Had to wait a bit. Staff was a bit unfriendly and know-it-alls"

December 19, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "This office has become too busy. I have had to wait to see Dr Hucal for over an hour. My time is valuable and I don't appreciate the lack of respect making us w..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My child had a great experience with Dr. Hucal! The girls in the front and back are very friendly and knowledgable with every question that came up along the wa..."

October 4, 2014