Ratings for Dr. Ivan Hucal

I had my braces done by Dr Hucal as an adult patient . My teeth look great!! He is very patient, knowledgeable and his staff are very friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. Hucal has treated both myself and my son. He is warm, caring and very knowledgeable. And I am extremely happy with my results and continued care of my son.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

My youngest son was seen by Dr. Hucal at my request for a second opinion as another Red Deer orthodontist recommended treatment and I felt he was too young. Dr Hucal recommended waiting and monitored my son until he was old enough to commit to treatment. I then took my older son to see Dr. Hucal as well. After both boys completed treatment I decided to see Dr. Hucal as well to "fix" the relapse from my ortho when I was younger. Dr. Hucal cares about his patients and his staff and it shows. He is not at all about making a lot of money, he never once pressured any decisions. He is kind and compassionate, funny and very knowledgable. Don't make the mistake of going anywhere else, you might have to wait a bit but it's worth the quality of care you receive from both himself and his staff! He's a ten in our families books!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Right from day 1 of our 9 year journey with our daughter it's been a positive experience. We walk in the door and the front desk girls are super friendly; the same can be said as you continue in. Knowledgeable staff and we've never had to wait more than a few minutes. Our daughter needed extensive work and her smile today is beautiful. Dr Hucal himself told us he rated the end result at only 8 but short of breaking her jaw it was the best he could do. I'd say the end result was excellent and yes, we've already got as appointment for our youngest there!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. Ivan Hucal was the best! I had the hugest gap in my teeth and now my teeth look beautiful. I would recommend him to anyone. It's definitely worth the money. He is very knowledgable, professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Absolutely love this office! Results at its finest. Staff is all great!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Excellent orthodontist! His staff are great, all professional and caring. Awesome results!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

We had an awesome experience in this office from start to finish! I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Our first daughter went there for a consultation, he recommended that she didn't get braces ("save yourselves money", as the small overlap in her teeth gave her "great character". When our next child went there and he told us she needed significant treatment (no surprise to us) I trusted his opinion totally. A few of the ladies in the back although not too friendly were business like, the rest of the staff, including Dr. Hucal were awesome. The cost may have seemed high at first, but with 2 1/2 years of regular visits, many trips for quick repairs (which other orthos charge extra for) additional Herbst appliance as her teeth weren't adjusting properly, and the beautiful end result, this was well worth the investment.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I saw Dr Hucal for nearly three years of orthodontic work back in 2005. My experience then was fantastic. Little did I realize the quality of his work. I had gauged it by the overall appearance of the results and the compliments from others. Yet, since then, it's the dentists who have commented on how great the orthodontic work was that he performed! My gratitude to Dr Hucal and his staff (they were always very kind and accommodating) has increased over the years as a result. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015