Ratings for Dr. JAIME A. Cardenas

Very pleasant and knowledgeable. He put me at ease when I was having a pregnancy complication.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

At my original exam he explained the answers to my questions explicitly. Advised me on certain avenues of care and was very respectful of my condition.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I was rushed in and rushed out. My pain was not taken seriously and it resulted of the death in my child.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr. Cardenas is awesome... I begged him to induce me the day after my due date and he wouldn't bc I didn't have any medical reasons. He put up with all my shenanigans lol he was awesome during delivery, even as I was yelling at and complaining to him. He was very prompt and explained everything very well all through my pregnancy. I would def recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

I have two sons and this delivery was by far the best! I can't say enough great things about him and his staff! I was very nervous during my csection and he eased slot of tension!! His nurses were very attentive as well as him!! Great doc I'd recommend him to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Insisted on inducing without medical reason while denying that it was for convenience. (I cancelled thru his office, he yelled at me at my next visit.)During labor he left after 15 minutes and the nurse had me stop pushing with the baby partially delivered until he returned. He made no motion to repair my tears until I requested it. I was then given two IV bags containing pitocin dated the date of my scheduled and properly cancelled induction which he later said is standard procedure. (It was not with the other four children.) It was VERY painful and blood was squeezing out of me like a sponge with each post delivery contraction. He did not conform with ACOG guidelines.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

This doctor is the BEST in the world. I could go on forever but I could never say enough. I had female issues that I could not live with any longer. He was extremely helpful, took care of me and my problems, and I can't imagine EVER using any other OBGYN. I have seen a lot of them and this man is the best ever.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010

This Doctor paid more attention to the nurse than me while I was in labor. He was flirting with her and did not seem to care how I felt.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

Dr. JAIME A. Cardenas's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1996)

Pacificare