Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Tozzi

I have been a patient of Dr. Tozzi's since approximately 2004. He is a doctor that listens attentively to all of your issues. He is thorough in his exams and addresses all underlying issues while providing a diagnosis. His patients are more than just a number to him. After being a patient of his for all this time he recognizes me and remembers my issues when I present for an appointment. The office staff and nurses provide top customer service.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

I have been with Dr. Tozzi for about 15 years from the medical group he was with up to now in his own practice and I would not see another family dr. I can honestly say he is the reason I am still here. I was having medical issues that all doctors said I was too young to have and would not do any test. I see Dr. Tozzi one time and he actually listened to me and ordered test and discovered my heart problems and the list of problems I now have. The staff has always been friendly and knowledgeable .

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

This place is the WORST. The office staff is horrible to deal with - rude, forgetful, provide misinformation, etc. The whole office goes out of its way to charge fees for every little thing but minimize the actual work they do. Services are not provided and yet the doctor refuses to speak with you about it.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Joseph A. Tozzi's Credentials

• Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Sanford, NC