Ratings for Dr. Jeffery W. Cozzens

NOT EVEN A MAN, LET ALONE AN HONORABLE DR!!!! DRS ARE TO DO NO HARM AND WHEN THEY REFUSE TO TREAT A PATIENT BECAUSE OF THEIR PETTINESS! THEY NOT ONLY ARE NOT FOLLOWING HIPPOCRATIC OATH THEY ARE PATHETIC HYPOCRITES!!! HE SHOULD BE FIRED! HE DOESNT DESERVE BEING A DR!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Would not refer him to anyone. Miss Diagnosed refered me to rhumatology . he said I had fbromyalga.never filed a report. Primary doc and rhumatologist say there is no report anywhere.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Ignored constant (chronic) physical pain 12 months. No help. Provided incorrect infomation. BIG ego. Rather Distant. Poor bedside manner. May have made error in Nov., 2011 Arnold-Chairi surgery resulting in chronic pain in muscles in neck causing chronic pain to date. No diagnosis, have seen 20 doctors. Told in July,2012 to "go home and put some meat on your bones". EXACT QUOTE. Problems will fix themselves, he said. Now have a TENS Unit for pain and seeing a Chiropractor as a last resort...

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

12 years ago my son was diagnosed with a brain tumor.Dr Cozzens was reassuring and said he would consult with Children's Memorial hospital. He basically said,don't worry. I NEVER heard back from him after numerous attempts regarding my sons tumor. Thankfully Dr John Ruge operated and my son is alive!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

Very knowledgeable, gave me my life with much less pain after surgery. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008

he tested my upper motor strength, spoke w/me for 5 min. yet charted he did a complete and extensive neuro exam that was all normal and had a "lengthy discussion" w/me. Would not reccomend to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2008

Beware of brain biopsy sampling errors which leads to inacurate pathology and histology reports!! His sampling error could have cost my mother her life if I didn't seek a second opinion.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

He saved my life... and my vision in my left eye. I had a tumor in my head. I was on the table for 13 hours and after the surgery he would not leave me or my room until I woke up. I was 15 years old and he was there and supported me through it all. He has a skill that is rare and very hard to do. A neurosurgeon needs to have a very steady hand and be very patient. This is the cream of the crop of specialties. You have to be pretty special to be a Neurosurgeon. Thank you Dr Cozzens.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2008

My wife did not survive surgery done by Dr.Cozzens and his surgical team.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Jeffery W. Cozzens's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1978)