Ratings for Dr. Robert R. Taylor

I love Dr Taylor! I saw him as a second opinion and he performed two surgeries on me; one was diagnostic and the second was to fix another doctor's mistake. I had unresolved pelvic pain for a long time and while it was not him who was able to treat it, he ensured I found who would!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Taylor was the assistant to my primary OB-GYN for my hysterectomy that was needed due to years of extreme pain / bleeding. I had never met him before the surgery, he came in and introduced himself, was so caring & informative both before & after the surgery. He is so down to earth, not pretentious or intimidating at all. I was so glad that my OB chose him to be the second pair of eyes. With his OB-GYN Cancer expertise, I was glad he said everything looked "ok", the lab later concurred with his opinion. I would whole heartedly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

He is what doctors should be! Caring, compassionate. All doctors should study his bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr Taylor is a very competent, caring and professional physician. I am sure that he is top notch in his field. His reputation is stellar and I feel extremely comfortable in his care.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

From time of first appointment to time of Surgery very pleased with Dr Talyor's bedside manor, outcome, and quick recovery time. I would highly recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

Very compassionate and personable. Had a knack for making my problem understandable. Truly a top doc

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

Dr Taylor was by far the coldest dr I have ever been to. He reccomended a hysterectomy within 2 weeks without even looking at all of my records and told me my biopsy was abnormal when it was not and then proceeded to say it's just standard care proceeder. He wanted the easy way out. Be very careful and all ways get a 2nd opinion.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

So disappointed. Came to Dr. Taylor with hopes of an answer. He was very good in the office and exam and sent me for cat scan with contrast on April 1st. I've called office 3 times and asst. says he is in surgery, she will red flag my file for him to call - he hasn't yet. It will be 2 weeks on Friday since I had the procedure. I am a former cancer patient - hysterectomy/chemo survivor. I was worried - nothing from Dr.Taylor. So sad.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr Taylor is the cream of the crop. I have been seeing him for 3 years now. I had a complete hysterectomy due to endometrial cancer. He put all my fears to rest and has the best bed side manner I have ever witnessed. Truly one outstanding professional

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

i'm seeing him for the first time in two days, for some undiagnosed condition that five OBs and two fertility doctors can't figure out, Dr taylor is my last hope !

flag | Submitted May 23, 2010

Dr. Robert R. Taylor's Credentials

• Italian

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1985)

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Taylor! I saw him as a second opinion and he performed two surgeries on me; one was diagnostic and the second was to fix another doctor's mistake. I h..."

November 20, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=131223'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.3

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Robert" to "Robert R."

April 8, 2012