Ratings for Dr. Michael H. Rieber

Never have I been to a Dr. that has been so ignorant. When you try to ask him a question he is half way out the door and tries to brush you off. Can't wait until I'm done with him. His manners toward the patient is horrible.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I had a TKR 3 years ago and now need a revision (TKR again) because Dr. Rieber did a horrible job. Four doctors have confirmed that the parts are too big and the patella was never resurfaced. He speaks extremely inappropriate to his patients. He is the worse doctor I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Knew what was bothering my shoulder just from asking me a few questions. I was amazed. He treated me conservatively and I'm feeling great. I've recommended him to my family and will always. Thank you

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

All around great guy I'm 19 I'm hard to please but he truly saved me in so many ways ! Great job doctor god bless

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Why are there so many nasty angry people? I love going to Dr. Rieber. I've never left not feeling better and with a smile on my face. He's done surgery on my shoulder and knee and it couldn't have been more perfect. I just saw those idiots right neg comments and it just seems they are angry with no sense of humor. Dr Rieber and Doug are great. You can't find a better team!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Arrogant, disrespectful doctor. Horrible. I am a Registered Professional Nurse of many years. I treat each patient with the regard that they deserve. Dr. Rieber doesn't listen, is insulting and frankly, I don't trust his clinical judgement or diagnostic skills. I would not send my worst enemy to him. Hmm. Maybe I would.

Submitted January 10, 2015

I just had surgery about 3 weeks ago on my knee because I have torn my menicus .Dr Rieber and his staff shown great care and awareness towards me. Im going through rehab right now but will recommend anyone to visit him...Thank you all

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

It was the best experience I ever had at a doctor's office. they were all so nice, and professional. The doctor made me feel better about my situation. Marybeth held my hand during the procedure.. Very nice..

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

The medical care I received was okay. But he comes across as arrogant and immature. He was rude to the hospital staff and my family, especially if he was in a bad mood. He burped in the operating room and then jokingly blamed it on a nurse. I guess that would be appropriate for third grade, but not when you are about to cut with a scalpel. I would not recommend him unless you really don't care about your doctor's personality.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Dr Reiber is the BEST!! He gave my life back to me!! From day one I was very pleased!!! I am forever thankful!!!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013