Ratings for Dr. Barry J. Weber

Dr. Weber is the best Doctor I know. I trust him with my life. I've had lung problems my whole life and was in and out of the hospital at least once a year for many years before I started going to him. Since going to him he has found the drugs that work for me and has kept me out of the hospital for 12 years. His personality can be a bit rough, but once you get to know him it will be ok. You will know not to take his roughness personally because he is like that with everyone. When I am sick and I go to him he gives me the right medicine and I am feeling better in no time. No trial and error he just knows what works. There should be more Doctors like him. He always takes his time with you. After he is done examining you he will take you into his office and spend as much time as you need to answer all of your questions. He truly cares about his patients. I never worry when I am in his hands. Kudos to Dr. Weber!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Dr. Weber was a little gruff at first but he warmed up quickly and put my nervous husband at ease during both his exam and consultation. The reception staff could use some work (there's one woman who answers the phone who is exceptionally rude) but the nurses are always VERY nice.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Barry J. Weber's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=131198'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014