Ratings for Dr. Steven Budoff

Dr. Budoff is a very kind and compassionate Dr. He has helped me a lot.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I needed a note for work on my current mental condition and Dr. Budoff was of great assistance to me. I have no health insurance and his evaluation price was very reasonable. His staff could not have been more helpful! They assisted me for way longer than they should have and I am really appreciative of Dr. Budoff and his staff. Would give 10/5 stars if I could!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr Budoff has been a God send for me, identifying my illness and treating them immediately and with great knowledge and acumen. He is a great listener and always follows up with fantastic questions. In this day and age, when it is so difficult finding exceptional and affordable healtcare, Dr Budoff is a shining example of compassion, and medical brilliance. Thanks Doc! John Renshaw Whitehouse Station, NJ

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Budoff for roughly 5 years and have always loved seeing him. He always treats me with compassion, kindness and respect- he is also one of the nicest people I have ever met (in general). I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a psychiatrist!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I have been a patient at the Somerville office for about 2 years. When I initially called for an appt, I was told that there was a long wait to see Dr. Budoff. Therefore, they suggested that I see his nurse practitioner, Cindy Tegethoff to get a quicker appt. They said that she was excellent and well-liked by her patients, so I agreed book an appt with her. In the beginning she was very professional and attentive. However, over the last year, her quality of service has decreased significantly. On numerous occasions, she did not send my prescriptions electronically to the pharmacy as she indicated. It was an ORDEAL thereafter to get the medication filled. I had the pharmacy send her a fax requesting approval and also left messages at the doctor's office because no one ever picks up. It takes 2 fulls days on average just to get a medication filled. The last time I went through this ordeal, she finally sent in the prescription, but with NO REFILLS. I am now having to call her office repeatedly to request a refill. As of this moment, I am still waiting!!! I have found another practitioner and will NOT be returning to this office. Also, I would NOT recommend her services to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I feel at ease around Dr Budoff. He doesn't drag things out, no pressure, let me try different medications til I found the right combination. Dr Budoff is great, I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I have been seeing doctor Budoff 4 yrs. I could not speak highly enough about this doctor.I can contact him directly he texts back he calls. works with my work schedule and has worked wonders with me..I'm truly a better and happier person..I enjoy talking with him he listens intently and has incredible manner.I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Budoff to any patient. He is extremely kind and seems to truly care about his patients' wellbeing. He is my 4th psychiatrist in 5 years and is the only one to get my diagnosis right and quickly. He put me on the proper medication and truly changed my life for the better! I don't know what I would do without Dr. Budoff. He is very knowledgable and skilled at what he does. Also, not many doctors will give out their personal cell phone number if you need anything at all. He treats me with respect and allows me to be part of the decisions. He is a great listener and understanding. I am very lucky to have found Dr. Budoff and I plan on being his patient for a long time.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Horrible listening skills, repeatedly bumblingly apologized for changing appointments etc. Always used someone else's office and you could hear every word spoken in the office while waiting in the waiting room. I asked him several times to address me appropriately, but he never did - wrong prefix and mispronounced sir-name (so asked him to just use my simple first name). When I decided to discontinue seeing him he was confrontational and refused to provide my records - as required by law.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr. Budoff is one of the best doctors, in any field of practice, whatsoever! He's always on time always available very patient and generous with his time. He will listen to you and your problems and figure out the best solution to solve them involving you in the process. I would travel extra distance or pay any price to keep him as my doctor, if you have a chance to become his patient you would be foolish not to grab it! The best doctor on this site, for sure.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Steven Budoff's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1989)

GHI