Ratings for Dr. Michael J Polisin

I am now almost seventeen years old, and have been going to Polisin since I was born. I have nothing but good memories of him. He is great with kids, but also very knowledgeable. I have never met a more caring doctor who truly loves what he is doing. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

He is by far the best pediatrician in Summit and surrounding areas. There could not be a more caring, knowledgeable individual and I cannot think of another doctor I could recommend more highly. His partner Dr. Cessario warrants exactly the same recommendation -- she is fabulous. Love them both!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

In all my years of seeing doctors--and I have seen many--not one has been as kind,knowledgable or caring as Dr. Michael Polisin. We have been taking our son to see him for some years now and I never met a doctor so dedicated to his patients,so truly interested in their well-being,which is rarely seen in medicine these days. He always goes the extra mile--does "whatever it takes"--for our family's health. He has been like an angel to us. Once you take your children to see him, you will never take them to another pediatrician.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Michael J Polisin's Credentials

• Univ Di Padova, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Padova, Italy (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Summit, NJ