Ratings for Dr. Ian F. Angel

Miss Andrea will not help at all.Never answers phone or returns calls.Most unprofessional person I've seen.Previous review of her,guess I'm not alone.Dr.Angel needs to show her the door.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr Angel and his staff are professional , polite, and caring. I went in on a walker unable to walk but a few steps at a time and in a lot of pain. Dr Angel did surgery on my lower back and when I awoke from surlike gery I was pain free. Within a few hours after surgery I was able to walk update and down the halls with no pain. I would give the Dr. and his staff a 10 if your survey allowed it.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Dr. Angel and Andrea are very intelligent, kind,caring, gentle with their patients. It is hard to find someone who cares. My two spinal surgeries went so well, with no fear. Recovery in just two days. ALL my questions were answered with respect for me as a patient. I would pray everyone has such a great doctor. He is very detailed in his work. AMAZING SURGEON. God Bless him and his work.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Andrea Dr angel's secretary needs to move on to another profession. It is obvious she has lost compassion for patients and her ability to be professional. Aftercare of a patient is as important if not more important. Than the patients first visit. You cannot abandon a patient. It is illegal.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Absolutley the best. A very caring doctor, who sure got me results with my ulnar entrapment surgery. Very carefully explains what is going to happen, and follows through on post care. Again, he's the best.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Dr. Angel operated on my lower back for a rupture disc; I could hardly walk without having excruciating pain, after the surgery I was walking the hall's of the hospital without any pain...great Doctor........Thank You Dr. Angel..

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

Dr. Angel operated on my 81 year old mother. Some doctors are not patient with the elderly. Dr. Angel was not only patient, he was kind and treated the whole family with respect. I would not hesitate to recommend this fine doctor.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008

A doctor you feel very close to your problems. You feel secure with him. Delicate manners, very careful and a very professionnal way to treat you. I will recommand Dr. Angel to all my friends and to my family.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2007

Friendly, informative, really explains what's going on and treated me as another intelligent human being. He also operated on my best friend and her husband and they are thrilled with him as well.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Ian F. Angel's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Beaumont, TX