Ratings for Dr. Vincent Murphy

I asked how the doctor was doing when he came into my room. He said he is very busy and he had been dealing with cookie cutters all day. A cookie cutter is a patient that believes some thing is wrong......but it is only in their head....a waist of time. Don't worry, some thing is going on with you, we will find out what to do. I went back for a follow up......broken record. He didn't know what tests he gave me or remember the referrals he sent me on. I walked out of the office and told him I was tired of my cookie cutter doctor and thanked him for making me take control over my health.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Doctor was very courteous and worked with me to get the best prescriptions at the lowest price.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

I went to him in an attempt to get a referral for a chronic condition that 4 other doctors had previously told me that I have. He didn't want to make the referral nor believe that I have the condition, but I had x-rays from one of my other doctors to prove it. He became irrate, muttered things under his breath, and tried to pull them from my hand. When I wouldn't let go he stomped off. Later, I picked up my records from all my doctors and found that one of their own doctors had diagnosed that condition a year prior, but it wasn't added to my file and I had to pick it up seperately. Now Murphy has me labeled with "flight of ideas" which is a psyche term. I find it offensive because I was telling the truth, he just didn't want to believe it.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Vincent Murphy's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Beaumont, TX