Ratings for Dr. Marjerie M. Badilla

Dr. Badilla is now in practice in Niles, IL. I have been seeing her for many years and she is the most knowledgeable and compassionate dermatologist I have ever seen and I have a chronic skin condition. I highly recommend her to anyone with skin or hair problems.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

WORST! During the course of a year, I saw Dr. Badilla 4 times. The first appointment, she was 30 minutes late, but she suggested new medication for my eczema, which worked great. She suggested I have laser hair removal on my legs for my sensitive skin. I schedule an appointment and the tech was 40 minutes late. My next visit with the Dr. was for a follow up, this time she was 60 minutes late! When she finally saw me she spent maybe 10 minutes with me and said I was fine. My last visit, in December, when I wanted a refill on a perscription, she told me it was too strong and I should try something else. While she was writing my perscription, she answered her cell phone and stated she had to take this personal call! She handed me a perscription and off I went. She always give me samples to try, not this time, too busy chatting! The med was $130 after insurance and it didn't work! Terrible personality, no concern for her patients, arrogant, do not schedule an appointment!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

First of all, the only reason why I went to her in the first place was because I moved and my previous dermatologist is now about 40 miles away. Dr. Padilla was extremely rude and incompassionate. My last dermatologist about 1.5 years ago said my skin was near perfect but Dr. Padilla kept on telling me how my face was "loaded" with whiteheads and comedones and that my pores were "HUGE" and how I really needed to start acne treatments. Her tone was very demeaning on top of that. I have never had a doctor be so insensitive. I honestly don't think my skin is nearly as bad as she made it out to be and think that she just wanted more visits (money) out of me.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Marjerie M. Badilla's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1968)