Ratings for Dr. Arnold I. Pallay

Dr. Pallay is wise, helpful and always goes the extra mile. He is dedicated and caring. Although new to the practice, I have yet to experience any of the issues below. It is rare to find such a physician in todays world.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I have always been more than pleased with my doctor however my comment today is about the support staff. The reception staff is excellent. They are very accommodating working with me and my needs for appointments. They are more than helpful when I have had to ask questions particularly those about referrals and billing. I want to compliment one staff member in particular. Her name is Catherine and she has worked there for 10+ years and is responsible for the more nursing arm of the office. Recently, my doctor had ordered very complex and potentially tests that may have had alarming results. Those results did come back with some abnormalities and further directives from my doctor. In most cases one would think it best to receive results from the doctor directly but my doctor directed Catherine in just how to communicate these results knowing this might be the best approach for my individualized care. Her knowledge and professionalism when speaking to me was beyond par and I completely understood everything that was said to me. As a long term patient, I have known Catherine for years and her voice was so reassuring and her answers to all my questions were without hesitation and accurate. Her long term experience as both an employee of this practice and as an EMT is apparent. Her innate compassion is also very evident. I was very pleased and reassured in my last encounters with this office. My doctor made the right call in instructing Catherine to handle phase 2 of this set of testing and I know he is available to me if I were to need any additional information.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Always able to make appt when needed. Good diagnostic skills

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I just wanted 2 say how well my family and I are treated overall in this office.Dr. Pallay has been our doctor for years and with the changes in insurance requirements and medicine in general, his care and caring has not changed. He has made sure his support staff is on the ball and always available to answer our questions and guide us as to what to do next.They are so friendly and most of all skilled in what they do.Dr. Pallay is up-to-date in medicine and has treated each of our visits with knowledge, understanding, just plain good medicine and a caring approach.If he is not available for a sudden sick visit appt., he has hired highly qualified practitioners who treat us with very nearly the same expertise as if they have known us for years.I have to believe that this is due to the careful documentation of our history within our charts so other doctors and PA's can treat us with full knowledge of our health needs.I highly recommend Changebridge Medical for the family. Kids on up.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2011

I chose this doctormwhen he started over twenty yearts ago. He has been my husband and my doctor since. He has made house calls for us in the past and seen us at the hospital. we have been with him throughout his practice growth and we especially like his staff these days. He has been a fine doctor for us and I am glad we have seen him all these years.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

My family and I have been patients for many years. We can always get an appointment when we need one, our questions are always answered and most importantly a correct diagnosis is given. Insurance and billing questions are always worked out. We feel very comfortable with Dr Pallay and hope the practice continues to always be available to us.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

i agree with others this office is horrible! I went here since i was a child & i guess got used to waiting the 40 minutes in the waiting room & atleast another 20 in the private room. They have horrible office staff who does not care & like another poster my bf need monthly medicine & they ignored his calls for refills & neglected to call us back and say we needed an appointment so while we were being patient and waiting they were doing nothing. Walmart actually called and told us they would not fill it &that is when we called them again. They are HORRIBLE dont go there if you havent already, if they dont care to fix the office staff do they really care at all? You will wait, you will want to pull your hair out and then they will charge you for it :) find someone else, and if you do have to go there Dr. Iannetta is the most perrsonable, would never have left him if the staff and booking was not so bad. Always waited atleast 30 minutes MINIMUM, & also got forgotton in private room

Submitted April 6, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Pallay for over 20 years. Throughout that time Dr. Pallay has cared for me and my family through child birth, medical emergencies, illness and routine health care. He is straight forward and informative. He is very knoweledgeable and makes thoughtful decisions when recommending treatment. The doctor referrals have all been to very good doctors. He has happily accomodated surprise visits from my children with injuries and treated them in his office. Many years ago he even treated one of my children in his home after hours. He is very dedicated to his profession. I trust the health care of myself and my family with Dr. Pallay and would not consider changing physicians.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

I love this office! I have tried for the last few years to find a primary doctor. I have been to quite a few offices and have been disappointed everytime. I like that the staff knows my name when if walk in. I have been to so many offices and the receptionist doesn't even look up, they just hand you a clipboard and tell you to have a seat. The wait time was only a few minutes everytime i went which i love. I think the best thing for me is that they have a lab. I hated having to see my doctor then find the closest lab to get blood work, who has time for that? The staff is great and very nice, Dr. Pallay is nice and although I havent gotten a chance to really see any other docs there, i like everyone that i have met, really glad i found this place, I think i have finally found practice i have been looking for. I also love that everything is so convenient and I really feel comfortable which was my biggest concern. I have already switched my family over and they feel the same.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

As a mother of adolescent and early 20's boys (men) I thought Dr. Pallay exhibited the perfect combination of respect and expertise. My guys felt like they could tell him concerns of theirs without compromising confidentiality. And I could have my say, too. He's our family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Dr. Arnold I. Pallay's Credentials

• Polish

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal