Ratings for Dr. Samuel D. Blackwell

Dr. B is very kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable. I am so thankful to have found this practice. The NP and PA are also great. I like all of the support staff. Even when they are extremely busy, they always help with issues or concerns.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

The providers are very knowledgeable and really listen. I have seen all three and love them all. They just remodeled the office and it is much more warm and inviting! Per the other review, they have changed nursing staff, but always get such great nurses - they have been kind and patient always. It took me a long time to find a good doctor to make as my primary care doc, and I cannot say enough good things about this office.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Smart MD, but almost impossible to talk to anyone in the ofice when calling (always have to leave a message and someone will eventually get back with you). Office staffs seems a bit disorganized (couldn't find correct forms for me to fill out). Great lab people too. Nurses seem to change often and have not always been helpful.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

The Doctor spends quite a bit of time with me, every time I visit him, even if just routine.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Samuel D. Blackwell's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1987)