Ratings for Dr. Janine Jamieson

Dr. Jamieson and her staff provided great service and care. I have had 2 trigger release operations on my hand and a knee operation to clean out a tor minuscus. In all cases I recovered to be able to play golf, guitar and bowl without pain or any recurrence. All my thanks to Dr, Jamieson and her staff.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Jamieson did both my knees and 1 hip. As far as I,m concerned Dr. Jamieson is the best in the business. Dr J is down to earth and explains in detail the procedure and what to expect afterwards. Both of my knees were extremely bad , after the surgeries it felt like I went back in time as I felt like I did in my early 20,s.. I would not hesitate about recommending Dr Jamieson.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Jamison is knowledgeable and compassionate. She helps patients feel at ease. Explains what she is doing and why. Staff is also friendly and helpful. I am normally very afraid of doctors, but very glad I am seeing Dr. Jamison. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

A professional is only as good as her staff, and therein lies the problem. I made my first appointment with this doctor a month in advance and did not receive a confirmation call the day before, which I thought odd. Nonetheless, I did show up for the appointment and it wasn't in their calendar. I never received an apology but was given an appointment three days later. The night before I also did not receive a confirmation so I called them myself and was told I had already confirmed the appointment! When I arrived the next day I was kept waiting whilst other patients scheduled after me went in first. When I inquired about it the receptionist was beyond rude, telling me that they were "working as fast as they could." Their behavior and level of professionalism was UNACCEPTABLE to me so I left. I have no idea how this doctor performs, because despite two appointments I never got to see her. I would never recommend this physician to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

I had complete knee replacement 8 months ago. Dr. Jamieson was wonderful -- very decisive, compassionate, came to the hospital on a holiday when she was supposed to be off and had another dr covering for her but still took the time to run in to see her patients. A friendly and caring doctor, willing to answer your questions. I like her a lot and would not go anywhere else if ever I need orthopedic surgery again.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

After being with Edison Orthopaedic Institute for years Dr J. stopped accepting CIGNA. Very stressed out knowing i had to fine another Dr. If Dr. J. starts to accept CIGNA again I will not go back.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

learned of dr J via my wife who had two successful separate rotater cuff surgeries with her. I had micro knee surgery (torn meniscus) and collagen injections over last 4 yrs. with her. She is knowledged, explanative and compassionate. Appt Booking may be difficult. Fine staff all around!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Jamison for years and have had several different types of surgery. She has a great attitude, great follow up care. Only complaint sometimes you cant get an appointment too quickly. other than that staff is friendly, efficient, and very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

Saw her for shoulder impingement and tennis elbow, sweet caring and knowledgeable....I won't see anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

5 years ago I had a complete knee replacment due to R.A. Dr. Jamieson was my choice after seeing 4 other surgeons. She has very good bedside manner and excellent follow-up, and is very attentive. I had a quick recovery and my knee is doing great. (be sure to do your physical therapy after surgery!!!)

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

Dr. Janine Jamieson's Credentials

• Umdnj-Sch Of Osteo Med, Stratford Nj 08084 (Grad. 1985)

Commercial Insurance Company