Ratings for Dr. Marie G. Bernard

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

I was very disappointed in my visit to this office and Dr. Bernard. They did not run tests that I requested.. did not call timely w/my results (in fact, I had to call them...) and I had a 2 hour wait in their waiting room for an early morning appointment. I was extremely disappointed and will go to another office and physician for my medical needs.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

I've found Dr. Bernard to be very caring and helpful, always takes the time to listen (and I've found that with the other doctors in her practice as well). I'm very, very happy with this practice and I would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

It's comments like the others in this section that make me question the validity of the survey. Dr. Bernard is a functional, adaquate practitioner. She doesn't return phone calls, she's not particularly caring. She doesn't care to get involved in any issues that arise with her staff (she owns Hunterdon Family Physicians). She is a glowing example of the poor level of physicians in Hunterdon.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

Dr. Bernard has been my doctor for 20 years and she is a great family physician with a soft & pleasant manner. She is responsive to questions and concerns I've had, and often makes an action item for things that I've brought up.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Great doctor. She lishens to you and treats you with respect

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

She takes time to make sure you are taken care of the way you should be. Makes follow up appointments and works with you no matter what your needs are.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

Dr. Marie G. Bernard's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Flemington, NJ