Ratings for Dr. Jyoti R. Shah

If you want to save your many please do't go . First she told me 250 then ofer 2 days I went for billing , ofter one haver she came amd gave $450 bill.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

very professional . . .clean office with latest equipment.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Excellent Dr. I am Dr my self and have beeb Dr Shah's patient for last 10 years. My all family memebers go there and are very happy. I have reffered so many patients and they are all happy. Off course if you are NOT willing to pay and treat Dr's less then any low paying job you are not going to be happy. You have to pay for your service. Never have recomonded any unnecessary procedures! Being Dr myself, I know many dentist do unneccesary procedures and she is NOT one of them. Her office as as clean and neat as office can get! Just because you do not want to pay, you do not want to pay and make up things like previous customer, it is not right. She makes all my poediatric patients most comfortable without anesthesia. I would highly recomoned any one to this Dr without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

This dentist is not very professional at all. I see a high rating here for her, but then i read the lines. She obviously wrote them serves they are so short and undescriptive. RateMDs shouldve deleted those. Anyhow, she was not there when I came. I wanted 45 minutes for her and then she took me in to give me my crown. After all that, she told me my crown didnt come in yet and I would have to come back. Couldnt the asst tell me that and I wouldve been on my merry way? Instead she made me wait 45, 15 inside and then had to still pay. She said I should pay for portion of payment today even though I got no service! I refused of course. Her office has no new equipment and there is a lot fo dust. Seems unhygenic/unlean/and not the place you want your teeth cleasned. I will have to go back to get my crown and will see what happens. I do not recommend her though.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Very nice and helpful the best dentist ive been to (ive been to 9 in the last 5 years)

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008