Ratings for Dr. Diane R. Chazen

hard worker,very smart,knowledgeable,inspite of her husband`s affliction found time to devote to herself to her patients.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

I have known her for 10 years.inspite of her problems that beset her,she worked hard alone on the patients behalf.I feel that these other comments are unwarranted.she is a fellow of browns mills and a graduate with honors.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Dr. Chazen is an OUTSTANDING doctor and a superb person. I trust her 100%, and if anyone complains that she might make them wait, it is simply because she CARES... she goes the extra mile for her patients If you want to go to some drive-thru office, where the doctor doesn't give a darn---and you are in and out---Dr. Chazen is not for you. I am honored to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

She is careless in the sense that she never bothered to call me to say m bloodwork was abnormal. I had to go pick it up myself about 4 months later

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Chazen for >10 yrs -- I think she's wonderful! If she doesn't know she looks it up, doesn't believe in giving unnecessary meds. I find her caring & involved, focusing on the bigger picture. I trust her -- which is very important

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

If I remember correctly, I had her as my primary care doctor for 2 years. One time I had a bad case of bronchitis. I knew I needed some serious drugs to kill off what was living inside my lungs, but she persisted with the "wait and see" approach. After 3 weeks of coughing my brains out, she finally gave me a few prescriptions. One was a complete waste -- it was an expectorant (in pill form). That was the last time I dealt with her.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Dr. Diane R. Chazen's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1982)

Kaiser-Permanente