Ratings for Dr. Martin S. Levine

Dr Martin Levine is very knowledgeable in so many areas. He has helped me with issues that other physicians had no clue about. he is great at manipulative therapy as well as general medicine. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I switched to Carepoint health plan effective Jan.1st and can say without hesitation that Dr. Martin Levine and his entire staff were extremely helpful, professional and dependable. They all take the time to address your medical concerns, follow-up when required, and take the time you need as a patient.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

If you want a Doctor to be examining you while he is talking on his cell phone then he is your Dr. I had to request that he not examine me while talking on his cell. He was surprised that I asked.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr Martin Levine was extremely helpful both times when I had a back spasm & a neck spasm. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

Dr Levine was my mother's Doctor when she passed away 10 year's ago. When my Mother was in the hospital the last time before she passed away I had called him and asked to please come to the hospital because she was in severe pain and not breathing right. He just made light of it as if I was being overly cautious. That night when I got home I received a phone call from Christ Hospital that my Mother had just passed away. It was so sad because I tried to get him to see her and he just wouldn't listen. That was the worst experience I ever had with a Doctor. He was rude and not caring at all.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

Do not recommend seeing him. Better off going elsewhere for care

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

Dr. Martin Levine is an intelligent, no nonsense physician. He answers all questions fully and in lay person terms. He also asks questions of the patient so that one feels confident in his diagnosis. Regarding perscriptions, he explains why a patient needs the medicine and how to use it. Regarding insurance companies and perscription plans, he is as flexible as medically possible. He will prescribe a generic, but will monitor the patient's progress and change the prescription if he does not see the desired result--the patient's good health. When something is outside of his specialty, he refers patients to the best doctors available in Hudson County. Dr. Levine gets an A++ from me.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Martin S. Levine's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Bayonne, NJ