Ratings for Dr. Wayne White

Delivered both of my boys. I had some problems in both pregnancies. Dr. assured me that my babies will fine. My second baby was very active. He caused labor pain several times. Every time I would call Dr. Whites office, he would see me same day. He is very patient and listens to all my concerns. I am very happy to finally find a good (best) OB/GYN. I would recomment him to everybody. Thank you Dr. White and you staff, of course. Heidi, you are best.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

The staff is excellent and Dr. White is the BEST! He stays on top of new technology, is caring and stitches you up with minimal scarring. He is supportive and has a friendly office atmosphere.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

What a blessing! Dr. White delivered my 2nd in 2004, in PA. Went WAY over & beyond in helping me through a very difficult emergency. I wanted a VBAC & he worked with me to that end. However, with the last ultrasound, he saw that this would be dangerous & calmly walked me through the reasons I needed to have a c-section that day. Knowing how upset I was, Dr. White graciously helped me a very tough day. When I was opened up, he found severe internal damage from previous emer. c-sect.(different OBGYN)& fixed it (noting later out lives would've been threatened in VBAC attempt). I am SO grateful to be alive & to not have that severe debilitating pain anymore!!! I often thank God for saving me & my child's life through the hands of this man. In my particular case, his wisdom -being frank about VBACs vs. repeat c-section, I was able to hear him the day that it counted most to this momma & healthy baby boy. Dr. White saved our lives. Thanks, Dr. White! Wish you in PA!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

Dr. White and his staff provide excellent care. He has delivered both of my children and I would highly recommend him. Has a wonderful bedside manner, very patient, and always provides the best of care. A wealth of knowledge!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

discouraging for natural birth, especially VBACs.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

He is most sincere, respectful doctor I met. He answered my e-mail question in a timely manner, and takes his time to answer all my questions. Very satisfied.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

always very helpful, answers all my questions and concerns completely. his staff always gets back to me with answers to the questions i have when i'm not in the office in a timely manner. overall wonderful doctor

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

What a nice man! He's so gentle, very patient, has humility and treats his patients like equals. As a nurse I can attest to his knowledge. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Wayne White's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Derry, NH