Ratings for Dr. Lucien S. Bautista

Had a cyst on my thumb for years that started to bother me. Wouldn't listen when I told him it felt like bone was underneath, not just skin. Still insisted that it was a wart and went on with freezing it. This ultimately made the cyst grow tremendously and become more painful. Not good.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Met Dr. Bautista for the first time. I said something he did not approve of and he became argumentative and defensive. Afterwards, there was no speaking to him. He advised that all that mattered was doing what he thought was right and was afraid of any malpractice suit. From thereon he was closed minded and short tempered. He seems to be uncertain about medications, but acts like he knows it all. Overall, I did not get a good impression and felt uneasy. I even because angry when he did not want to hear what I had to say.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Does not listen. He gave me a pain medication for my back pain. after taking two tablets two different days, they each made me sick to my stomach. He refused to change my meds until I saw an orthopedic. Even though I was seeing a chiropractor and there were still 10 or so pills left of his prescription.( I only took two) I would never recommend him. Oh yes, his nurse called to say that he wouldn't as I explained. When asked about other meds for pain, she said she would get back to me and did not.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

He has been my family doctor for many years, he is a great doctor, very knowledgeable and caring. I am not sure that these negative reviews could even be talking about the same doctor! We love Dr. Bautista!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

worst and most unprofessional Doctor I have ever encountered. I was there for a sinus infection and he gave me the strongest medicine available that was expensive and unnecessary. During my visit I had my children with me. My oldest child has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and he is only 6...Bautista kept commenting on his appearance and the effects of the disease right in front of him like with no regard to how my son was reacting. I kept trying to subtly tell him to be quiet, but he just kept going on and on and on...I was so upset and so was my son-he kept asking me why that Doctor kept calling him huge and why he kept saying his legs were huge...terrible Doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

He is absolutley the worst doctor I've ever dealt with. To sum it up--I saw him for a severe ear infection to which he prescribe ear drops that I was allergic and noted in my chart not to give them to me. He said that I was gaining weight which caused the swelling in my ear.Needless to say my eardrum ruptured 3 days later and I was taken to an emergency office where I was told that the infection in my ear spread to my skull. Words of advice..STAY AWAY

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

He is the WORST. My sister went there with a very very serious exposure. He had no idea how to handle the situation. Treated her like he was goint to be infected just by standing in the room with her, which made her cry and then his answer to the whole situation was to perscribe her 60 xanax and tell her he bacially couldn't help her. I have had several terrible situations with him as well. I have made it CLEAR to the staff there, who are all wonderful, that my family will not see him, I tell all the people I refer there to request that he not treat them. I truly do not know why they allow him to keep working there.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Very bad at listening to a patients description of their medical complaints. Only likes to prescribe from his own designated tests. Becomes extremely annoyed if you indicate medication side effects, he doesn't believe in, and suggests you go elsewhere for treatment. Proponent of standardized wellcare, does not like non standardized sick care.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Lucien S. Bautista's Credentials

• Umdnj-Sch Of Osteo Med, Stratford Nj 08084 (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Phillipsburg, NJ