Dr. Michael H. Kirsch

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael H. Kirsch

Great staff and very knowledgeable. Fantastic oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Dr. Kirsch and his staff are highly knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone I know in need of oral surgery.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

Bring your checkbook. No compassion. Should have been a lawyer. Sad excuse for a dentist.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Went to have oral surgery, very pleasant experience, now how unusual is that!!. I would definetly return to have any dental work done.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Great doc and staff. I give Dr. Kirsch my highest recommendation. He was really kind and took his time answering all my questions. I had a complication from a root canal done by dentist. Dr. Kirsch took care of the infection and replaced the jaw bone so I can get a dental implant. I am going back to see him in 2 months to have the implant placed. Really nice office too!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

Dr. Kirsch renewed my faith in doctors.  I have been avoiding my teeth for years because of a traumatic experience a few years ago.  I was referred to Dr Kirsch by my medical doctor.  He told me Dr Kirsch was the best around and brought his own kids to him.  He and his staff were very kind and gentle.  I feel so much better since my surgery.  I would definitely go back to Dr. Kirsch and The NJ Center for Oral Surgery if I ever need dental surgery.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

I had a wisdom tooth extracted by doctor Kirsch last week. I had some anxiety about getting my wisdom teeth out, and from the very beginning Dr. Kirsch and his staff made me feel incredibly comfortable. They walked me through every stage of the procedure and laid out all of my different options in the consultation. The office is extremely clean and comfortable and every member of the staff was incredibly friendly and professional. I had a great experience and would absolutely recommend Dr. Kirsch, he even called me personally the following day to see how I was doing. Wonderful Doctor!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

I give Dr. Kirsch the HIGHEST recommendation and anyone who needs surgery should see him!!!! My dentist found a cyst in my jaw under a bad tooth. He told me Dr Kirsch treated both his kids and sent me there right from his office. The next day Dr. Kirsch removed the cyst and replaced the infected tooth with a dental implant while I was asleep. My new tooth looks better than my old one. I can't thank him and his staff enough.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

Dr Kirsch was great. Absolutely painless, even the injections.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

i would recommend dr. kirsch and his office to everyone i know. the staff was very helpful and dr. kirsch was compassionate and understanding of my my fear of oral surgery. after the consultation i was 100% comfortable an at ease with him and his staff. great office

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012