Ratings for Dr. Michael H. Kirsch

Went to have oral surgery, very pleasant experience, now how unusual is that!!. I would definetly return to have any dental work done.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Great doc and staff. I give Dr. Kirsch my highest recommendation. He was really kind and took his time answering all my questions. I had a complication from a root canal done by dentist. Dr. Kirsch took care of the infection and replaced the jaw bone so I can get a dental implant. I am going back to see him in 2 months to have the implant placed. Really nice office too!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

Dr. Kirsch renewed my faith in doctors.  I have been avoiding my teeth for years because of a traumatic experience a few years ago.  I was referred to Dr Kirsch by my medical doctor.  He told me Dr Kirsch was the best around and brought his own kids to him.  He and his staff were very kind and gentle.  I feel so much better since my surgery.  I would definitely go back to Dr. Kirsch and The NJ Center for Oral Surgery if I ever need dental surgery.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

I had a wisdom tooth extracted by doctor Kirsch last week. I had some anxiety about getting my wisdom teeth out, and from the very beginning Dr. Kirsch and his staff made me feel incredibly comfortable. They walked me through every stage of the procedure and laid out all of my different options in the consultation. The office is extremely clean and comfortable and every member of the staff was incredibly friendly and professional. I had a great experience and would absolutely recommend Dr. Kirsch, he even called me personally the following day to see how I was doing. Wonderful Doctor!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

I give Dr. Kirsch the HIGHEST recommendation and anyone who needs surgery should see him!!!! My dentist found a cyst in my jaw under a bad tooth. He told me Dr Kirsch treated both his kids and sent me there right from his office. The next day Dr. Kirsch removed the cyst and replaced the infected tooth with a dental implant while I was asleep. My new tooth looks better than my old one. I can't thank him and his staff enough.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

Dr Kirsch was great. Absolutely painless, even the injections.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

i would recommend dr. kirsch and his office to everyone i know. the staff was very helpful and dr. kirsch was compassionate and understanding of my my fear of oral surgery. after the consultation i was 100% comfortable an at ease with him and his staff. great office

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Wisdom teeth extraction appt for my daughter was made in Aug for a Nov appt. Then notify me 2weeks prior to surgery to tell me the balance due, when I questioned why so much more $ than what they quoted me originally, they told me they no longer accept MetLife. Maybe the staff should of notified their patients of this change. $500 more than what I paid for my son in August. Office manager is very nasty!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

I am taking the time to recommend Dr Kirsch and the NJ Center for Oral Surgery because he changed my entire view of dentists and changed my life For years i stayed awayed because i was scarred and now i have alot of problems. Dr kirsch has taken the time to help fix my mouth and did not make me feel bad about my neglect. He has done a lot of of surgery in my mouth and always calls me after to see how i am doing. i no longer feel ashamed and i have a beautiful smile like i did when i was a teenager. His office is beautiful and staff really caring. I couldnt afford all the work i needed so they gave me a discount and payment plan i could manage. I read the other negative comments and cant believe they were talking about the same Dr. kirsch. Go meet him yourself so you can make your own opinion. You wont regret it.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Be wary of this doctor if he is in you Preferred Provider network. He doesn't accept that reduced payment. Instead, 5 minutes prior to the procedure they will give you a form that you must sign, stating you agree to pay a higher fee for "upgraded" materials. There is NO option for anything that would meet the contracted rate. For example, an implant can cost you DOUBLE the contracted rate out of pocket.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010