Ratings for Dr. Jeff K. Miller

The staff was very professional and extremely courteous. It was a blessing to experience such a peaceful environment.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I had surgery with Dr. Miller last month, and my wrist is now completely functional again. Everything about my experience was great. Dr. Miller himself is really kind, patient, clearly brilliant, and seems to really care about his patients. His office was clean, orderly, and I was seen promptly upon arrival. The office staff was nice and really helpful with all the scheduling and insurance coordination.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr. Jeffrey Miller saved the tip of my index finger after I almost sliced it clean off in a kitchen accident. Except for a thin and fading scar, my finger works and looks great. I strongly recommend this highly skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Dr. Miller is the best. My hand is literally perfect after having surgery with him. I am not a good patient, and was very concerned the entire time about the surgery, the hospital stay, etc. Dr. Miller was very compassionate to me - best bedside manner. I thoroughly recommend him: he's both a great doctor and a good person.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Miller is a miracle worker. He saved my son's wrist (and his college baseball scholarship) after my son had a bad break after tripping and falling down some stairs. The break required complicated surgery. My son was also going to college on a baseball scholarship. Dr. Miller completely restored my son's wrist and he was able to join his college baseball team. We felt very comfortable with Dr. Miller from the start (he was calm, kind, and very knowledgable) and are glad we chose him to do this delicate surgery.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

After an accident, the emergency room sent me to another doctor, who botched my surgery, leaving me with limited motion in my hand and numbness. I then saw Dr. Miller, who told me that he thought he could fix the numbness and give me more motion back in my hand, possibly even full motion. I had the revision surgery with Dr. Miller, and the numbness is gone and I have full use of my hand back! I had to see him using my out of network benefits since he did not participate with my insurance, but it's so worth it to pay a bit more for a skilled doctor. You only have 2 hands after all! His office was also really helpful with the out of network paperwork. I really wish I had done my research and seen him first.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr. Miller performed my carpal tunnel release surgery in March. He explained the surgery thoroughly, and my recovery time was fast. His staff was also very helpful with the paperwork. I highly recommend Dr. Miller.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr. Miller saved my hand after a bad motorcycle accident. He is a great surgeon. I am so appreciative.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I saw Dr. Miller for a revision surgery after not being happy with the results of another surgeon (My hand was injured in a gardening accident). I am thrilled with the results of Dr. Miller's surgery. My hand is quite literally like new. Great surgeon, best decision I made to see him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I really messed up my hand in a car accident, and after an ER surgery, I was still having numbness a month later. I got an appointment with Dr. Miller and I'm glad I did because after a quick surgery, my hand is feeling MUCH better!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Jeff K. Miller's Credentials

• Chinese

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ