Ratings for Dr. Jeff K. Miller

I saw Dr. Miller for a revision surgery after not being happy with the results of another surgeon (My hand was injured in a gardening accident). I am thrilled with the results of Dr. Miller's surgery. My hand is quite literally like new. Great surgeon, best decision I made to see him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I really messed up my hand in a car accident, and after an ER surgery, I was still having numbness a month later. I got an appointment with Dr. Miller and I'm glad I did because after a quick surgery, my hand is feeling MUCH better!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Sorry there are better practices out there. His staff is very RUDE. His insurance practice is aweful. I paid in full the day I was seen or wouldn't be seen and they submitted the bill to insurance and they were paid the check. They sent me the check made to the Dr. and I obviously was unable to cash because it was made to the Dr. So he had full payment plus additional insurance. They refused to send me a check to me and now I have to wait another 30 days for insurance to stop payment on the check to Dr. Miller and to send me a check for what insurance paid. Terrible office practice and manners. The staff said its all about the patient tell me again why you wouldn't send me a check to me. He was certainly paid and they didn't care about me at all. GO TO ANOTHER DOCTOR THERE ARE PLENTY OUT THERE!

Submitted August 19, 2015

I had surgery done with this doctor and forgive me his staff is the worst I have ever deal with to be exact I had 2 surgery done with him and my hands is the same way try to get an appointment they told me they no longer accept my insurance and I can pay out off pocket something is totally wrong and he needs to address this because your patients who make you who you are today without them you have no practice

Submitted February 26, 2015

When I injured my hand working on a home improvement project, I asked several doctors that I knew personally (through my own social network) who was the best hand specialist in the area. Every one said Dr. Miller without question. And they were right. Dr. Miller is extremely knowledgeable, and an excellent surgeon. I am very pleased with the results of my surgery (my hand is like new). One thing I really liked about Dr. Miller (besides the excellent surgery results) is that he explained really well to me both my injury and how he would fix it - this made me feel a lot more at ease in an otherwise stressful situation.

Submitted January 1, 2015

Dr. Miller did a great job operating on my wrist after injuring myself at work. Great, very knowledgable doc!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

had 2 surgeries performed by dr miller. both hands, right hand perfect, still bandaged on left. Dr Miller takes the time to explain, very important!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

Dr. Miller is an excellent surgeon, very highly regarded within the medical community in the area. He operated on my wrist (and a close friends) and we are both very pleased with the results and postoperative care.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

When Dr. Miller was describing to my teenage daughter how he was proposing to open up her wrist for surgery, she passed out, doing a face-plant from the chair to his carpet. He jumped to his feet with a horrified look and stood frozen to the spot while I got up, went to my daughter, rolled her over, and started talking to her. I finally had to ask him to go get a glass of water. He had the nurse do it and he disappeared - I later found out he was calling her pediatrician, telling her he would not operate on my daughter unless she was thoroughly evaluated for the reason she fainted. Maybe his caution was understandable, but I was very put off by his seeming squeamishness and the complete absence of any attempt at offering compassion or care. We did not have him do the surgery.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

DR MILLER IS AN EXCELLENT SURGEON, BUT OFFICE PUNCTUALITY, AND EFFICIENCY LEAVES TONS TO BE DISIRED...I.E..EITHER ALLOW 2 EXTRA HOURS OR FIND ANOTHER DOC

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

Dr. Jeff K. Miller's Credentials

• Chinese

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Miller for a revision surgery after not being happy with the results of another surgeon (My hand was injured in a gardening accident). I am thrilled w..."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really messed up my hand in a car accident, and after an ER surgery, I was still having numbness a month later. I got an appointment with Dr. Miller and I'm ..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Sorry there are better practices out there. His staff is very RUDE. His insurance practice is aweful. I paid in full the day I was seen or wouldn't be seen a..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery done with this doctor and forgive me his staff is the worst I have ever deal with to be exact I had 2 surgery done with him and my hands is the sa..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I injured my hand working on a home improvement project, I asked several doctors that I knew personally (through my own social network) who was the best ha..."

January 1, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Jeff" to "Jeff K."

April 8, 2012