Ratings for Dr. Alan D. Rauchberg

I have to pay $35 to have my X-Ray emailed to me. people working in this office are very rude . I regret coming to this office without reading the reviews about their practice. Don't go to this office.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

I am fairly new to the practice, but here are a few things I have observed/experienced. 1. The TV in the waiting room is painfully loud. They have HGTV blasting. I assume it is so the receptionist can hear it, but man you can't even hear yourself think! 2. The cleaning was the most painful cleaning I have ever had. The hygienist seemed to get pleasure out of seeing me squirm. She was undermining the dentist which I didn't appreciate. I was there to be seen and get advice from the dentist, not his hygienist and the fact that she basically told me to disregard what he said after he left the room was downright unprofessional. I will keep going to my regular appointments and see how things go, but the reviews on this site and what I have experienced so far is not comforting.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Waited at the receptionist desk for 10 minutes while the staff was on a personal call, Then she was VERY rude when I asked a question about follow up visit. Such a lack of professionalism!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Man u guys are still a mess even after u left Lincoln park lol same story I had to just verify it by reviews years later to make sure it wasn't all in my head

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

As expected, my recent visit was great! I know it's strange to describe a dental visit this way, but even though I would prefer to have no need to visit a dentist, going to Dr. Rauchbergs office for necessary dental work does not make me dread the visit as in the past with other dental providers. Great girls in the back, and the ladies in the front, its always a pleasure :) So happy to be a patient!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Horrible office...always a gimmick. Stay away, and dou your teeth a favor. The staff is horrible and the office manager, Lauri is horrible to deal with. The Dr. lied about cavities he said was there...I went to another dentist, said there was no decay.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Alan D. Rauchberg's response
Rauchberg Dental Group has been offering quality dental care for over 50 years and we pride ourselves on the quality dentistry that we offer. Our doctors would never recommend treatment unless it were necessary. We pride ourselves on providing only the highest quality of dental care as well as customer service. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you personally.

Submitted January 19, 2015

I believe Rauchberg Dental Group does a lot of up selling and un-neccessary work. Dr. Alan drilled all of my silver fillings out and replaced them with porcelain; I believe to enhance his own bank account. Less than 4 years later, I wind up needing a root canal and crown in the right rear molar because he claimed new decay got in under the filling. A couple thousand dollars poorer and a year later, I am about to lose my right rear molar because it fractured and will need to be pulled and replaced with an implant and crown. Probably another $2,000 bill and all because he "just had to replace amalgam fillings" that weren't giving me any problems. It's well known that the more you drill, the more fragile the tooth becomes and now I have to lose a tooth and deal with that painful aftermath because of this doctor's less than ethical treatments. This office has also grown over the years and now has almost 10 dentists further convincing me that this has become a factory more interested in a consistent revenue stream than real dental care. If you don't want to become this office's ATM, look for another dentist; there are plenty of them out there.

Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Alan D. Rauchberg's response
Rauchberg Dental Group has been offering quality dental care for over 50 years and we pride ourselves on the quality dentistry that we offer. Although we can not discuss anyone's specific case online, we stand behind the quality of work performed. Our doctors would never recommend a filling be replaced unless there were extenuating circumstances such as decay underneath or the margins compromised. Over time, that can happen to any restoration. We are sorry that after 20 years together that you did not feel comfortable calling the office to discuss your concerns, but we will most certainly take them into consideration in the future. We pride ourselves on providing only the highest quality of dental care as well as customer service.

Submitted November 19, 2014

Great staff and beautiful office. As a new patient I felt important when they walked me through the office and each staff member introduced themselves to me. They spent a good amount of time on me and answered all my questions. They took my dental insurance and checked it way before my visit, which was great. I am very happy here and will be referring friends and family here!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Alan D. Rauchberg's response
Thank you so much for your positive review! Rauchberg Dental Group prides itself on both the quality dental care and high standard of customer service that we strive to provide each patient. It is always nice to hear that we are doing our job so that you, our patient, is having a favorable experience when visiting us.

Submitted November 19, 2014

I found this office through a promo that they were running. I was so fortunate. The office was brand new with all of the latest equipment. The staff was genuinely friendly and actually happy to be working there. The doctor was so down to earth and had a very pleasant manner. I definitely chose a great practice.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

Dr. Alan D. Rauchberg's response
We are so happy to hear that your experience at Rauchberg Dental Group was a positive one. Thank you for your kind words! Keeping up with the latest technologies and newest equipment has always been a high priority in the 50 years we have served our community. Our goal is to provide each patient with the highest quality of care along with excellent customer service. We are so happy that you chose us for your dental needs!

Submitted November 19, 2014

What a liar. I was a patient for 10 years, and getting cleanings every 6 mos. My last appointment he told me I had EIGHT cavities... I then went to a different dentist and was told I did not have any cavities. They always have promotions to get new patients, the last one offered a new car... good dentists don't have to rely on gimmicks to get new patients.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Dr. Alan D. Rauchberg's response
With over 50 years of experience, Rauchberg Dental Group prides itself on providing only the highest quality dental care and customer service. Unfortunately, this review was written by an unhappy former employee.

Dr. Alan D. Rauchberg's Credentials