Ratings for Dr. Babu V. Surya

nobody in the office. Dr not in the office. No way to find the location

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr did not come in to see me at all. Nurse practitioner told me not to eat meat or poultry to avoid kidney stones. Obviously the wrong information I'm not a dr and I know that. I don't eat red meat anyways. Never going back.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Surya for 5 years. I have always had excellent service, good in house treatment and timely appointment and follow-up. He handled my wife's kidney stones expertly. She was in the hospital a 3:00 in the morning and the spoke to Dr. Surya with no problem and he was there in the morning to examine her and get her into treatment. Very happy with his skills.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Went to Dr. Surya for approximatly 10 years. He treated me for a prostate infection which occurred up to 7 times a year. After 5 years or so I began to question him as to the cause. He told me in all probability a drop of urine from my bladder was getting into the prostate. I had abdominal surgery in the past and asked if a nick in my intestine had occurred...he emphatically stated no. Eventually I became very ill, again thinking I had another infection. I was actually delerious. I went to the hospital and was diagnosed with diverticulitis. I was a day from death. The infection was so bad I spent 3 weeks in the hospital and surgery could not be performed for 6 months because of the severity of the infection. Dr. Surya NEVER investigated the cause of 7 prostate infections a year, for approximately 10 years. The diverticulitis was the cause and never treated.My colon was a mess, it took 7 hours of surgery to remove the infected parts, thanks to Dr. Surya

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Babu V. Surya's Credentials

• Madras Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India (Grad. 1976)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal