Ratings for Dr. Eileen F. Herbert

My experience with taking my mother to Dr. Herbert has been very good. She is very compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Felt it was a horrible experience. To me, she was rude, and appeared very impressed with herself. Did not appear to have an interest in patient & did not listen to me. Very critical of questions. I feel she expects 100 percent agreement with her. She thinks she is always right. I would recommend a second opinion when dealing with her.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Dr. Herbert has always been very caring and affirming. I have seen her for more than 10 yeard and she is always thorough and kind.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Had been seeing her for many years, with no major problems. When I did present to her, and ask her to be my medical allie, presenting with major long term pain, nonresolving, and nontreated thru other specialties ... she brushed me off. I merely asked her to be my allie, and assist me in going thru the system to be re-evaluated. Instead she referred me to psych to get my depression and anxiety under control, which in reality was 10 out of 10 pain for over two years uncontrolled. In addition, she is a definite homophobe. Never showed compassion, and replied "it's not how we do things here".

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr. Herbert found a blood clot in my brain that others missed. She's very understanding and patient. Has a great understanding of anxiety and depression issues as well.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

Dr. Herbert has been our doctor for many years, she has been very good at diagnosing illnesses. We have had some strange illnesses and diseases in our family and she has been very helpful at diagnosing, or connecting us with the proper doctors at the Cleveland Clinic.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

Misdiagnosed and brushed off complaints when it turned out I had a serious brain injury

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

She lied to me and she lied in my records. I believe she did not respect my spiritual beliefs.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Eileen F. Herbert's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)