Ratings for Dr. Matthew W. Werner

Dr. Werner is very passionate with his job. Very professional and detail oriented. I have been seeing him over the past 10 years and I am very pleased with his professionalism. He always gives me a boost when I was diagnosed with certain symptoms and explained detailed alternative solutions. I am very happy that I have Dr. Werner as my family provider.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Werner is about the best Doctor I have EVER found. Not only did he listen to my concerns, but he was able to diagnosis my symptoms when ALL the other doctors said there was no hope. Not only did he do an exceptional job with me, but with my entire family, as well as extended family. My sister-in-law, where not one doctor could find the problems with her for over 10 years. Dr. Werner took the time to diligently research her case and diagnosed her...where even the best specialist in Seattle Metro Hospitals could not find the problems. I almost hate to even recommend him to anyone, as he may become too populated with patient seeking a quality doctor with his staff. I have been to every "QUACK" there is, and I can bet my bottom dollar that this is a true physician...and not a "Quack"!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr. Werner is probably one of the best doctors I've ever had. A doctor that makes you feel comfortable and safe is always a PLUS!!!! He's GREAT...wouldn't go any where else. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

After trying many bad situations family doctors in dif states, we try Dr. Werner and he is excellent!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

He's personable, but I feel like he's always in a rush. He incorrectly diagnosed me and I'm not sure if I feel comfortable seeing him again.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

he is my family docter and he is the best one i have seen ever. he made me feel safe and comfortable with my first pregnancy. he was very knowledgable and answered all my questions. he made my pregnancy and delivery very comfortable. i would never think to ever see any other docter. he is the best!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Very friendly and helpful. He is my family doctor and I love him to death! He is quite thorough, honest, and straigth forward w/his diagnosis

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

Dr. Werner is very polite and personable and i dont have to wait in the office too long to see him. The closest thing i could have to a complaint is that i really like to know what to expect ahead of time with appts and my first pregnancy in general and his tendency is to ask how i am doing and assess that more to himself then share information that i didnt directly ask about. So sometimes i feel a little out of the loop when other pregnant ppl are going on about how big the doctor suspects the baby is or what tests they have to do next cause i am not freely offered that probably since everything has been going fine for me so far, but then what do i know what to expect this is my first baby, i just take things one appt at a time with him and find out what he thinks is relevent at that particular appt.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2007

Dr. Matthew W. Werner's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Bellingham, WA