Ratings for Dr. Clyde R. Addison

Dr. Clyde Addison is one of the best doctors out there. We have been a patient of his for 12 years. He is the doctor to my WHOLE family;mom, aunts, sisters, kids... You will wait anywhere from 30 minutes(a good day) to 2 hours before you even get in the room and then wait an additional 15 minutes to and hour to be seen. However, he will spend a great deal of time with you listening and understanding your concerns and condition. He is highly knowledgeable, personable and funny. He makes you feel like you are the most important patient and he will go beyond the "political medical rules" to make sure he gets to the root of the problem. Once again, he is a great doctor and I would recommend him to anyone as long as you have time to wait. Just bring a roll up cot, pillow, blanket and a good book, kindle, laptop, tablet...and you will be fine. LOL

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Great doctor, but there is a long wait for to this great doctor. It's kind of an occupational hazard if you want a doctor that will spend time with his patients. If the person before you is late leaving then he'll be late coming to you. I've never been there without waiting at least an hour to see him.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Very compassionate, knowledgeable and thorough. He has a strong interest in the newest research and you never feel rushed through the visit (which is probably why the wait times can be long as he must spend a good amt of time w/each patient.) Also good sense of humor and all-around good guy. :)

flag | Submitted July 19, 2009

Dr. Addison is the most amazing doctor! I have been a patient for 9 years and refuse to give him up even having moved to two different states! He is the only doctor who really affirmed what I was saying and went well above and beyond to help me figure out what was wrong. It was also largely in part to his plan for me that I was able to finally conceive a baby. I would reccomend him to ANYONE, however I must agree with the above comment that his office staff is not so hot! I usually just deal with them the least that I can and then handle everything important with Dr. Addison himself. He is AMAZING!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

As any patient of his knows, wait times can be long. However, he treats all his patients with so much care and compassion! My husband, myself, and our 5 year old (which Dr. A delivered via C-section) all love him. He has always taken the time to listen and is not above admitting that he doesn't know everything. He has referred us to specialists when necessary and is a wonderful family doctor. My only real complaint is his office staff. They must purposely pick the least compassionate people from MultiCare and station them at this office, because I have NEVER had a good experience with the front desk or the nurses in the office. I would definitely recommend Dr. Addison, as long as you have the patience to wait for 45 minutes for every office visit.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

This man is wonderful!! He has been my doc for 5 years, my husbands for 4 (my hubby HATES doctors, but likes him) And also my 2 childrens dr from birth. He diagnosed many problems in my kids most people ignored, Like severe reflux in both. Very caring and knowledgeable. Its quite a wait at his office, but the great care is WELL worth it!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2007

Dr. Clyde R. Addison's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)