Ratings for Dr. Raymond E. Banfer

Caring, terrific bedside manner. Answers all questions in detail. Makes sure you understand. He is extremely knowledgeble. Fabulous at diagnosing. Never rushes! Personally returns calls.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Dr. Banfer is a caring doctor. My impression is that his first concern is for my welfare.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2009

Fantastic doctor!! I was gravely ill and he cured me. He saved my life when all other doctors said I was imagining things

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr. Banfer has been my doctor since I was 19 years old. No matter what my insurance is, I will continue to see him. He is professional, caring, and treats his staff well. He believes in patient education and makes sure you understand his instructions and prescriptions.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

My wife and I are both cared for by Doctor Banfer and have been for over ten years. We have followed his practice through 4 locations, currently 25 miles away. We do so because of his terrific demeanor, concern for his patients, and thoroughness of diagnosis. Don't expect to be hastily evaluated, written a perscription, and shuffled out the door. Dr Banfer takes the time to answer your questions with the insight you would expect from his years of experience. On one occasion, I called his office because I was experiencing rapid and shallow breathing, and spoke with the nurse. He came on the line and directed immediate departure for the emergency room. He told me he would call in specific tests. Four hours into my examination, the ER doctor said he called Dr Banfer about negative results. He said he was going to release me but Dr Banfer requested two more tests. The result, a blood clot detected in my right leg calf. Thank you for the Dr Banfer types still practicing.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

Dr. Banfer is the best doctor I have ever had. He is very knowledgable and caring, and does his best to make his patients feel comfortable. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

Dr. Raymond E. Banfer's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal