Ratings for Dr. Dayne A. Deeds

I suffer from chronic neck, back and hip pain. I've been to other chiropractors in the past and no one has been able to give me the relief Dr. Deeds has. I moved out of Florida 6 years ago and when I'm back in Titusville visiting family I go and see Dr. Deeds to be adjusted. He and his staff are truly the best.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

He was outstanding, very caring. Was very easygoing and was very helpful in fixing my back pain

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Deeds for five years for chiropractice care. Dr. Deeds is a very personable and kind doctor. He is very knowledgable regarding the human body and chiropractice care and very helpful in diagnosing the problem and treating it quickly and painlessly. I highly recommend Dr. Deeds and his staff!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Always helpful and alert to your needs. The message is great also.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Everyone makes you feel welcomed. It's a warm place. I feel much better after a massage and treatment.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

I saw Dr. Deeds due to back pain. After x-rays were taken, Dr. Deeds did an adjustment. I cancelled my next appointment to see another Dr. for pain meds. I received a phone call from Dr. Deeds the next day where he advised me that he saw something unusual on my x-ray and wanted me to follow up with a CT scan. The CT scan showed that I had a football sized tumor on my Left Kidney. The cancer and kidney have since been removed and my future looks great. It's important to know that I had seen an MD prior to seeing Dr. Deeds and nothing had been noticed. I feel that I owe my future years to Dr. Deeds. He is very easy to speak with, does a complete exam and I will never be able to express my thanks to him and is more then polite staff.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Deeds is a down to earth and good chiropractor. He does not sell you a lot of test and a bunch of adjustments. He is very honest and his staff is good also. He has two massage therapists on staff who are excellent. I have gone to chiropractors for over 35 yrs. and he's the kind you been looking for.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2007

Dr. Dayne A. Deeds's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Titusville, FL