You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Charles E. Griff

Having gone to Dr. Griff for several years now, I have found him and his staff to be receptive to me and knowledgeable. I must disagree with the previous opinion on his staff and office. His staff is friendly and courteous and his office, while not the most modern looking is clean and neat.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

He is very pleasant and appears to be extremely knowledgeable but his staff is uncaring and downright rude at the front desk. I heard them 'reprimand ' a patient who asked a question. That incident alone made me never return. Also his office and location remind me of a motel 6; very cheap and run down.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Knowledgable, caring and concerned. He actually listens, and almost never keeps you waiting. Best derm Dr in the county!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

best doctor ever. quick prompt professional and sociable

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Very knowledgeable, prompt, and fast moving. He keeps a fast pace, but is professional.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

doctor griff is the best i've been going for years i can't say enuff about him the best that all my family see him

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Dr. Griff found a melanoma and I will be forever grateful. He is kind and caring. He takes the time to answer all your questions. He is knowledgeable and I would highly recommend him. I have been going to him for over 5 years.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2007

Very pleasant and professional. I felt very comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2005

Dr. Charles E. Griff's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having gone to Dr. Griff for several years now, I have found him and his staff to be receptive to me and knowledgeable. I must disagree with the previous opini..."

December 29, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=130995'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 7, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=130995'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014