Ratings for Dr. Charles Wessell

Where do I start. I took my daughter to see him. I also see him but just for a few times. We were the third one to sign in at 9:00. At 11:00 we went home for lunch since we lived across the street. Went back at 1:00 and was called in at 3:15. Not acceptable. My one problem is my one medication I take between 100mg - 200mg. He gave me a script for 10mg. Go figure. He does not really listen to you (maybe that is why I get 10mg instead 100mg?) He does do alot of talking with you that comes from his tablet of paper he has. His appearance needs sprucing up. He also prescribes medicine you dont need, hence 10mg - I need 100MG. Yes I left after three visits, three strikes you are out. All three visits, I waited forever, poor doctor visits, just didnt click so it was time to leave. Found a new doctor and I couldn't be happier. I wait there for about an hour but I know I am being well taken care of.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

my first visit to Park family medical was not a very good one. After signing in at 9:10, I did not leave until 2:45. He did not listen to my problems but did refer me to a specialist that I felt I did not need to see. (I have hereditary migrains) He did ask alot of medical questions (from a sheet of paper). He did seem caring enough but like I stated, the main problem I sought help for wasn't a big concern to him. We will see what future visits hold.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2007